Ventura Datsun meet?....

Danfinny

I know I seen at least 5 dimes in the Ventura area and plenty of Z's and a few trucks..... anyone interested in getting together? lots of room at the Outlets and the 240sx guys are there all the time or use to be there all the time anyway.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so looking on other forums there seems to be a couple meets here in Camarillo and the area that go on on various nights. thinking of crashing one tonight to see what shows up... guess Del Taco on Sat. is the place to be and on tues by the wells fargo in the Ralphs shopping center subi guys get together with some other cars showing up. On thursday at the IN n Out in Oxnard there is supposed to be a pretty big get together. there also used to be one on thursdays i think in the outlets but im not to sure might roll by there and look too...

you never saw me :fu:

Lol anyway ran into some Datsun guys in camarillo there's a Hooters Meet in thousand oaks on Wed not just for datsuns. But I'm rolling if anyone wants to go. Guess it starts around eight. There's atleast one other 510 going. I don't know what else but ought to be a good time