today in history

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a Datsun before there was a Nissan... Nothing was Badged Nissan until 1937 when they started building heavy trucks and large cars from the Graham Paige dies and molds. DAT predates Nihon Sangyo (stock market symbol NiSan) by almost 20 years. Originating company of NiSan actually built its own small car before it bought the DAT automobile company. The car(there was a truck too) was called a Lila after the Wife of the inventor.... an american named William R Gorham... gorham is responible for many things, including the first Hitachi machining tools, the Datson/sun car, bringing assembly line production to nissan, and post WW2 Canon cameras...

• Like 1

Rich, Mike, and anyone else that wants too, Why dont we have a bon voyage to polski, cruise camp out type of thing?

Fuck! I just had that last days off in Woss at the lake. We camped for three days and I ruptured my ear drum jumping my bike into the lake! Good times!

This next set of days off I have devoted to visiting my mom and getting the rest of my shit sorted and packing for the move. I would have time for a visit that's about it?

Hey I remember? I have a afx race track with your name on it! If you want it?

We will tear up the streets some day Lou! I will return!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Fuck! I just had that last days off in Woss at the lake. We camped for three days and I ruptured my ear drum jumping my bike into the lake! Good times!

This next set of days off I have devoted to visiting my mom and getting the rest of my shit sorted and packing for the move. I would have time for a visit that's about it?

Hey I remember? I have a afx race track with your name on it! If you want it?

We will tear up the streets some day Lou! I will return!

A visit will be good Rich.

Ouch on the ear drum.

afx :w00t:

I like afx, :thumbup:

For sure we shall tear up the streets.

A visit will be good Rich.

Ouch on the ear drum.

afx :w00t:

I like afx, :thumbup:

For sure we shall tear up the streets.

I will be headed to Campbell Creek on Thursday to do a bunch of running around. Then I will be at the Salmon point Resort camping with moms. What does your schedule look like? If not Thursday maybe we could hook up Friday? That would probably be better for me as I have a ton of shit to do Thursday. At the least I could drop off the race track?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

No? Who was that? I don't know who just had knee surgery? Andy maybe?

Might have been Andy?

He knew what the white car was right off the bat,and said a buddy of mine is into Datsuns,I said Sayward,he was yup.

He did say one of the last trucks you picked up was off Qaudra

Might have been Andy?

He knew what the white car was right off the bat,and said a buddy of mine is into Datsuns,I said Sayward,he was yup.

He did say one of the last trucks you picked up was off Qaudra

Ah I know who it was! Brian. He's from T.

• 6 months later...
Guest 510kamikazifreak
Promise to keep in touch? and good luck.

No way!! You're in 'berta???? Damn you home next summer? I'd like to cycle to Pt Hardy and drop in.

:confused: :confused: :sneaky: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: