2nd Annual Multi-State Datsun Classic - Registration is OPEN

Where was that red white & blue 240????

And man am I glad I didn't drive my Z all that way. I drove it yesterday and the diff started making some really ugly noise..

Really rumbling and making the whole car shake NOT GOOD!!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's from Cottonwood. Gregg is another racer too.

419443_10151102452887713_1307623394_n.jpg

He overslept on Saturday and didn't make it. We met him in Flagstaff on the way home. We took the scenic route back with him through Cottonwood, Jerome and Mingus Mountain. Great mountain roads!!

Yeah, diff troubles suck!

I've been busy since I got back, finally found time to upload the pics I got:

I had a great time meeting everyone! This was one of the best shows I've been to and hope to go again.

Thanks to Kelmo for arranging a convoy from NM. I'm absolutely horrible with names, but it was great to meet everyone and I convoyed with the greatest guys. I know one was Zachdog and I'm very sorry I can't recall the other!

Again, thanks for the great show and venue!

Datrod & AZ_L320 yes I did score a pile o goodies and a Datsun saves gas can was one of em...has some wear but matches my ride. There were also some diecast cars in that box, a lighter, a watch, some stickers, some patches, some old ads ( one signed by Pete Brock) a T-shirt, oh yeah and a Mr "K" autograph...just awesome stuff.

KC30....damn fine work on the photo album you posted.

Oct 4&5 eh, well I need to make hotel reservations and then get cracking on the green car. If all goes well the green one goes next year, if all goes really well I'll take em both.

We had an absolute blast - This is easily one of my favorite events of the year!!!

Good to see old friends and make new ones.

Next year, we're gonna try and figure out a way to get ALL of our Datsuns up to Williams for the event.

p.s. Thanks to anyone who voted for "Alice the Goon", she won Best 'Other' Datsun. :)

We had an absolute blast - This is easily one of my favorite events of the year!!!

Good to see old friends and make new ones.

Next year, we're gonna try and figure out a way to get ALL of our Datsuns up to Williams for the event.

p.s. Thanks to anyone who voted for "Alice the Goon", she won Best 'Other' Datsun. :)

Nephews. I used my nephews to up the 620 for me. Plus, we had a really good family time together. The older one has since purchased his own 620 and the younger (13) is now bugging me about the 510 I have waiting for some loving in my yard. The family curse, next generation.....MMMuuuuuaahahahaha! :devil:

• 3 weeks later...