2nd Annual Multi-State Datsun Classic - Registration is OPEN

Just let me know what your going to do... You have a room allready so you might as well go. I'll be pullin out of Corona friday at about 4:30 AM.

Gonna try to meet up with Chris and the rest of the gang in Barstow...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just let me know what your going to do... You have a room allready so you might as well go. I'll be pullin out of Corona friday at about 4:30 AM.

Gonna try to meet up with Chris and the rest of the gang in Barstow...

Thanks man,

If something goes awry, I will call you. The dealer gave me a loaner car, but I don't know if they want me putting 900 miles on it in a couple of days :)

The dealer just called and said my truck should be done this afternoon, or early tomorrow morning. If that is true, I will be there with the Sunny. Makes me a little nervous making a 400+ mile trek on a newly repaired transmission towing a car, but I have done sillier things before... See everyone soon, one way or another!

So ready for this... well for being able to pick my car back up more than anything, then make it to this. Tomorrow i pack a little than an early drive Friday to be reunited with my baby!

Just finished loading my car on the trailer, Got a full tank of gas and ready to roll out.

I just hope I can catch up with Chris and his gang in Barstow. I will more than likely not sleep a wink tonight. I'm like a little kid going to Disneyland.

Car is loaded and ready to go. I probably won't sleep tonight either. This week was very FUBAR at work, talk about paid vacation....Ipaid for it allright. Now its time for open road, seeing friends from last year and meeting new ones. See ya'll tomorrow.

Williams, here we come.

Got home from this show late yesterday. Had a great time. Saw old friends and made some new ones. Cars were great this year. Show was well done by SOLCALROC! Williams is a fun town, I'm glad they hosted it. They had a lot of raffle prizes that were given away. Looking forward to next year already.

Here are a few of the pictures I took. I'm looking forward to seeing the more "professional" looking photos that I'm sure several others took. ;)

Dale - AZ

IMG_1936.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1952.jpgIMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

Those were some pretty good pics, I need to quit being lazy and see what I have worth posting....maybe tomorrow. Ratsuners did pretty good this year in the awards....lets see if I remember and or can get it right.

Datrod got one(awesome lookin Z), AZ_L320 got one(for his 1200 coupe), KC30 got one for his Nissan Laurel, Zachdog got one for his Roadster (got to follow him to the show) the blue exterminator truck....can't remember the guys name (real or on here) and I can't remember 320 or 520 (sorry man, my memory just ain't what it used to be), I'm gonna have to come back and edit this. Hell, I even picked up one for my coupe. Thats six for Ratsun.......I would say we represented. Duncan was there with his RHD Sunny (looks good with those white walls), but was not entered as he had best of show last year.

The show was great, the weather was awesome, the town was great. Thanks to SOCALROC and all they did to put on a great show and a great time. Just can't wait til next year.

Edit: The truck was Datsun/bmw's and it is anL320

I had a great time, Got to meet some new folks and hang out with some old friends. Got pretty hammered on Friday night...

They even have a brew house right there in town. :thumbup: The Mayor was cool as hell. Great town for a show. Can't wait for next year. I think I'll take a whole week and do the train ride to the Grand Canyon. And take in a little more of Arizona.

Hey Kelmo, didn't you end up winning a bunch of stuff?.............. including a "Datsun Saves" gas can?

Dale

He had a pile of stuff he won for the poker walk. And the gas can was one of them.. Nice score!!!!

What a great weekend! Good times for sure. John, Saturday was really awesome! Let's plan on having you come down the mountain with us. Maybe you could just take I-10 back ?

Here are some more amateur pics....................

At Jerome, AZ

420487_4291088508113_1596736949_n.jpg

Jerome, AZ

576321_10151102452262713_2024210730_n.jpg

I love this car!! Laurel!!

545301_10151101081717713_1168212353_n.jpg

Saturday after the show. Some airport somewhere by the Grand Canyon.

563972_10151101080562713_902948889_n.jpg

Gregg's 240z

565058_10151101961327713_669361614_n.jpg