2nd Annual Multi-State Datsun Classic - Registration is OPEN

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the price of rooms?And can we have our cars for sale? KELMO I have 3 620s two are for sale Live in Rio Rancho NM one needs work but has fresh motor it is a KC a van conversion

Dreamer2, this should answer your questions. http://www.rockinrich.com/nostalgicdatsun/images/az_datsun_classic/rules.pdf

However, if you have further questions on this please feel free to email us at info@nostalgicdatsun.com

We are getting a lot of registrations in. We can use more 510s and Trucks, even some of the Rougher ones for the Diamond in the Rough class.

There are a lot of Roadsters, Z Cars and Coupes registered. We have one from Colorado coming down and None from Utah this year. So far the states represented are: CA, AZ, NV, NM, CO, and Mexico

There is still a little over a week to get your pre-registration in. Registration is available the day of the event and at the Friday night Meet & Greet.

Hope to see you there!

There is only a week to get your pre-registration in. Registration is available the day of the event and at the Friday night Meet & Greet but if you want a T-Shirt you will be taking a chance on what is available – no guarantee on sizes one pre-registeration closes. Also Pre-registering it helps give us an idea on how many of which awards to get.

As the Rules and Regulations state; on September 15 if there are not enough cars in a certain class to warrant getting three awards then there only Best in Class will be awarded. Even if there are enough cars that sign up the day of the event to fill that class, only best in class will be the only one awarded.

So far this is not the case with most of the classes. Compared to other shows you can’t beat the registration fee for this show. So if you haven’t registered yet now is a good time to do it.

Be part of the 2nd Annual Multi-State Datsun Classic, log onto: www.nostalgicdatsun.com and click the Events button.

We will see you in Williams October 5-7, 2012

There is only 3 days left to get your pre-registration in. Registration is available the day of the event and at the Friday night Meet & Greet but if you wait and want a T-Shirt you will be taking a chance on what is available – no guarantee on sizes and the same goes for Goodie Bags once pre-registration closes. Pre-registering helps give us an idea on how many of which awards to get and what to plan on for everything else.

As the Rules and Regulations state; on September 15 if there are not enough cars in a certain class to warrant getting three awards then there only Best in Class will be awarded. Even if there are enough cars that sign up the day of the event to fill that class, only Best in Class will be awarded.

So far this is not the case with most of the classes. Compared to other shows you can’t beat the registration fee for this show. So if you haven’t registered yet now is a good time to do it. So far we have 47 cars registered, just a few shy of last year’s total count. We would LOVE to see more Trucks (320's, 520-521's, 620's, 720's), 510's, Diamond in the Rough cars. So far it is going to e a great turn out and a lot of fun!

Be part of the 2nd Annual Multi-State Datsun Classic

log onto: www.nostalgicdatsun.com and click the Events button.

We will see you in Williams October 5-7, 2012

Don't know if registration closed yesterday or closes today but I think today is the last day to sign up so............................here is an early morning last day bump.

So I did run down I-40 today from Albuquerque to Grants (NM). There is nothing like 4000 rpm, 70 MPH (that is what the speedo read so I'm going with it), and the windows down.....the song of the road. As I rolled down the big interstate freeway that replaced Route 66, I had some folks just look at me like I was crazy, some stayed as far away as possible, but there were a few that made me start thinking about the "Mother Road". A couple in a Shelby Cobra (authentic or replica I don't know but still cool) slowed down to wave as they passed, a guy in a 18 wheeler blew the air horns and leaned over so I could see him wave, and a guy in a newish Mustang....kinda lookin' as he's coming up to pass...checking the mirror after he goes by. Now, all that said, my car is not all that much to look at and for sure is not fast, but it was an old car rollin down what used to be 66 and there are still people out there that tie Route 66 and old cars together and think its cool. Being the second year I have made this short little trip to make sure all is well for the trip to Williams, I guess that means its tradition and that would make the Mutli State Grand Datsun Classic a tradition for me also. Thanks to Chris and all he does for the Datsun community (don't forget the charities too).

If anyone is on the fence about this show, print a registration form and show up for the day of the show (I am pretty sure I read earlier you could rgister day of show) you won't regret it.

edit: The best part of it all? My rear quarter windows stayed open the whole time(its the little things in life)!

I'm all prepped for the show. The car's sitting in storage in AZ. I was on my way back from JCCS and after passed Williams and Flagstaff i was thinking about how much it sucked towing it home and all the way back. So i realized i could just drop it off and pick it up on the way back.

I'm all prepped for the show. The car's sitting in storage in AZ. I was on my way back from JCCS and after passed Williams and Flagstaff i was thinking about how much it sucked towing it home and all the way back. So i realized i could just drop it off and pick it up on the way back.

Looking forward to seeing your car.

For those that are going to the 2nd Annual Multi-State Datsun Classic there is Caravan information posted on www.nostalgicdatsun.com under the Events page.

60 Datsun registered from 6 states and one coming up from Mexico. Its not to late to be a participant, you can print out a registration form and bring it along to the show with you. Lots of fun things going on October 5-7 in Williams Arizona. Check it out on the website

Unfortunately, I am 50/50 on making the show. My truck (tow vehicle) had the transmission acting up a bit, and it has been at the dealer for a week now. It was something small that has turned into something major. The good news is it's under warranty, so there's a bright spot..

I may just come and be a spectator, but we'll see what happens as the week goes on.

(Keeping my fingers crossed)

Duncan

Unfortunately, I am 50/50 on making the show. My truck (tow vehicle) had the transmission acting up a bit, and it has been at the dealer for a week now. It was something small that has turned into something major. The good news is it's under warranty, so there's a bright spot..

I may just come and be a spectator, but we'll see what happens as the week goes on.

(Keeping my fingers crossed)

Duncan

WTF!!!!! Fucker!!!!!

Who the hell am I going to bug the shit out of now??? I just put my tow vehicle in today to have the AC fixed. The thing died a few years back and I never fixed it. I don't drive it very often so it was no biggie. But I don't want to drive that far with the windows down.

I hope you get yours fixed without too much trouble.

Datrod, you can bug the shit outta me cuz I was gonna bug the shit outta him. I'll be the guy with the ugliest 1200 coupe on the street.

Oh yeah, and WTF X2 Duncan (had to do it)

WTF!!!!! Fucker!!!!!

I hope you get yours fixed without too much trouble.

I hope it gets fixed, too! Shit, I may be riding with you and splitting the gas bill or something... If it comes to that, you can bug the crap outta me all you want :)