2nd Annual Multi-State Datsun Classic - Registration is OPEN

Ill be putting some $ aside in hopes of making it. Can i pay at the event or is it all pre reg ?

Mark, pre-registering is always better for us so we can get a good esitmate on the numbers so we know what needs to be bought and planed for. HOWEVER, understanding that sometimes you have no choice but to pay the day of the event we do allow that s well. For us it is about getting the Datsuns there.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to this show. Today I test fitted the two newest accessories for the Laurel:

7761937116_62cb59c478_c.jpg

So now I'm ready to go!

I think I might have to go to this, Just to see this car in person. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Datsun owners, there is only about a month left to get your pre-registration in for the 2nd Annual Multi-State Datsun Classic. Welcoming ALL Datsun 1985 and older to meet in Williams Arizona for a great time of showing off our rides and helping a great cause; Camp Reach for the Sky. When cancer hits someone it takes so much of their life away during treatment, and for a child that has not had a long life to begin with to get hit with cancer it is that much more difficult. Camp reach for the Sky is a camp that these kids can go to for free and if needed get the attention from medical professionals while they are there.

The Multi-State Datsun Classic proudly supports Camp Reach for the Sky. We have several fun activities planned for everyone this year so be sure to make it out to Williams Arizona October 5, 6 & 7, 2012 for the Friday Night Meet & Greet, Saturday’s Show and Sunday Fun Run. Pre-registration assures that you get the shirt size you want and gives us a good idea of how many to plan for and what awards to order.

Last year there were 50 Datsuns from 6 states and one from Mexico, let see if we can beat that number this year!

There are Awards for each class, T-Shirts, Raffles, 50/50, Poker Walk, Vendors, Display cars, Great people, Great town, meet the Mayor of Williams John Moore who will be picking the car for Best of Show “The Mayor’s Choice Award”.

The Multi-State Datsun Classic, on the Historic Route 66 at the Dairy Queen in Williams Arizona. To register log onto: http://www.nostalgicdatsun.com and click the Events button

See y’all in Williams!

Datrod, I'm gonna follow that Laurel out to Williams, you need to come so I can see that Radio Flyer in person!

Making plans to go the the next "Z" club meeting in town and maybe convert a few of em....they already have the show listed on their website so that is a step in the right direction.

Kelmo:

I haven't talked to you since we caravaned to this last year.

I'm signed up and have my reservations at the Holiday Inn. My SR20 Roadster won't be ready but I'll be driving my 69 2000 again (I fixed the antifreeze leak since our trip last year). I sold my 68 1600 to Buddy, a friend of mine here in Albuquerque, and he plans to go too. Buddy and I talked to Geoff, the President of the Albuquerque Z cars and had him put the link on their website. I'm a member (they tolerate roadsters), so I can put any caravan info on the site to see if any Z-cars will join up.

There's also a guy with a 67 1/2 2000 from Farmington who will try and catch up with us in Gallup, NM.

Last year, some of the Colorado contingent got snowed in but had planned to meet at Sadie's for lunch and roll from there. Are you planning to leave 8-9 am on Friday, October 5? I don't mind leaving that early but the Colorado group might want to leave later (if there is one).

Anyone from Colorado want to follow the I-25 South to I-40 route?

Shannon

Shannon,

Playin it by ear again this year, but my basic plan is leaving between 8 or 9 like last year. There is also another caravaner among us...with a Laurel and he is gonna trailer it (bet I am still the slowest!). Tryin to get a 5 speed put together but don't know if I can get parts and assembled in the next 40 days. We will have to wait and see if any of the Colorado folks chime in on here.

I also have a buddy that is currently in the market for either a Roadster or a 620, if you know of any.

Couple of us at work are thinking about going to the next Z meeting at Mimis.

I think caravaning is the best part of the weekend. I don't care about breaking any speed records.

I may be willing to part with my 68 2000. Let me know if he's interested.

Buddy and I are going to cars and coffee tomorrow morning. Maybe we'll see you there.

Shannon

Datrod, I'm gonna follow that Laurel out to Williams, you need to come so I can see that Radio Flyer in person!

Making plans to go the the next "Z" club meeting in town and maybe convert a few of em....they already have the show listed on their website so that is a step in the right direction.

It looks like I'll be going. I sent in my registration today. I think I'm going to bring my Z. Sounds like a good time. Plus Chris has be after me to go..

• Like 1

Plus Chris has been after me to go..

Was there a Pitch-Fork involved?

Glad you're going! The More the Merrier.

So far, California, Arizona, New Mexico 1 from Colorado and Mexico... Utah and more from Colorado would be awesome!

3 Weeks left to get in on the Pre-registration. A Great weekend away at the Gateway to the Grand Canyon!

To be part of this Classic event log onto: www.nostalgicdatsun.com and click the "Events" button

Was there a Pitch-Fork involved?

Glad you're going! The More the Merrier.

So far, California, Arizona, New Mexico 1 from Colorado and Mexico... Utah and more from Colorado would be awesome!

3 Weeks left to get in on the Pre-registration. A Great weekend away at the Gateway to the Grand Canyon!

To be part of this Classic event log onto: www.nostalgicdatsun.com and click the "Events" button

No pitch fork- But that big ol cigar was pretty close to my right eye.

It looks like I'll be going. I sent in my registration today. I think I'm going to bring my Z. Sounds like a good time. Plus Chris has be after me to go..

Cool! It's been forever dude. I am registering just as soon as I get home from work. Going to bring the 620 for this one.

The 620 was supposed to make it to JCCS but the painter took way longer than he was supposed to. So, I moved the 620 to the Williams show and the 260 I was going to bring to back up status in case one of the other Tucson people were without a car.

John, Dan is going with his 240z. Have you talked with Brian? Get him to go!

I'll call him today......I don't know if he will come, If there was racing in the title I know he would, He is really not much of a car show type.

I'll call him today......I don't know if he will come, If there was racing in the title I know he would, He is really not much of a car show type.

Well, we can race down Oak Creek. Or tell him, High altitude BEER! Nothing but good times with that combination!

Well, we can race down Oak Creek. Or tell him, High altitude BEER! Nothing but good times with that combination!

Well I'll be drinking. But Brian is a straight edge so it looks like he will be driving. And I'll race ya down Oak Creek in the morning I'm sure to win that race if your in a 620.LOL But I'll stay away from Dan.

• Like 1