Possible PA/MD meet. Need ideas

cjzeppy

Nemesis and myself have thought about trying to get everyone in the area together for a meet. Either go to someone's house in the area and have a barbecue, or go to a restaurant or state park. Dates and times are open for discussion. Thanks!

Chad

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nemesis and myself have thought about trying to get everyone in the area together for a meet. Either go to someone's house in the area and have a barbecue, or go to a restaurant or state park. Dates and times are open for discussion. Thanks!

Chad

Chad,

I like the way you are jumping in and becoming part of the local 510 community. One guy, Brian, in Northern VA has 2 510s and has graciously offered for us to use his 10 acre place for a get together in Sept./Oct.

We are thinking about setting up a nice cruise on some of the country roads and then a BBQ at his place. Maybe 10+ local guys would show up. I will get it touch with Brian and see if we can pin down a date.

I'm not sure about bi-weekly, but maybe a meet in the spring, summer, and fall. David let me know ahead of time so I can plan around my schedule. As long as we don't host it on Sept. 29th I should be ok with any weekend.