240Z Drift Car

Dear smart ass, frame is bent, tension rod mount is off, and the strut towers are uneven so thats why im swapping shells genius. As for the roof and rear bumper Im going grab that stuff from the black one. Go bash jalens thread, thanks Dat510 for actually reading some of the shit before commenting.

I guess I missed that, carry on.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear smart ass, frame is bent, tension rod mount is off, and the strut towers are uneven so thats why im swapping shells genius. As for the roof and rear bumper Im going grab that stuff from the black one. Go bash jalens thread, thanks Dat510 for actually reading some of the shit before commenting.

I thought we were cool Alex. And my tReaDd got lOCked yo

you gonna cut the camber plates out of the old shell before you dispose of it?

that's gotta suck for S30s haha

Yeah gonna cut thosw out before the shell is sent off, not looking forward to it at all.

Or go with ground control camber plates, I like those more actually.

Nah i already have the t3 plates so no point in a investing in a product that does the samething

well we were finishing up crossing over my headlights from the black car and well did we find something

DSC_0673.jpg

I SAWD DAD SHIZ I ALLZ I THNKIS BOUTZ IS

csl0412l.jpg

So the only logical solution was too calll..

Dark-Phoenix-marvel-comics-4355912-1280-8001.jpg

It went from the first picture to this

DSC_0676.jpg

to this

DSC_0674.jpg

to OK OK OK OK OK OK OK

DSC_0675.jpg

so thats all said and done pretty much everything i wanted from the black car has been officially removed aswell as the black car itself. Im getting no spark so hafta check the wiring and i grabbed my harness right quick just to check, but its a nightmare when you find a dam killswitch that has NO wires going to it. So im going to attempt to sleep since i been up more than 24hrs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought i updated this for some reason but apparently i was mistaken...

DSC_0677.jpg

DSC_0672.jpg

As you can see the motor is in but crank no start is stopping me from driving it seems no power is getting to the starter at all. Neighbor went all super ass hat so this was the last time i was able to work in the car inside then few days after I finished up got sick for about a week which was hell.

DSC_0673.jpg

Everyone knows when you work on cars that been sitting outside for awhile you find some unwanted guest every so often, well this time it was a bees honeycomb of death. Since im friends with jean gray i told her it would be funny if she turned into

mvc3-phoenix-trailer.jpg

and then do what she does best

DSC_0674.jpg

Then that was taking care of I had finally got back to the car this week removing the dash checking for any rust on the firewall and to check through the wiring. Still thinking about rewiring the car with an EZ Wire kit or just painless wiring kit since both of my Z's i've owned have been plagued from old flimsy wiring but this one isnt bad. For more info checkout the blog http://alexdatsun.wordpress.com/ since I have the WP app to make quick blogs and such.

On another note please like our team page http://www.facebook....intheart?ref=hl whenever you guys have a chance and also have a blog http://thefeinthearted.wordpress.com/. I also just got media pass for Thunderdrift Pro-AM this sunday so I think I'll just photodump them in my build thread.

46999_158397974180330_767502_n.jpg

Looking forward to this year for things shall be interesting this season..

• 1 month later...

Well alotta things have been happening in the not so Datto life with trying to host meets, coverage of thunderdrift proam, transferred to a new work location and now just getting another job which im suppose to start soon. Aftter finally having time for the Z i got it a new E-Z wire harness and made friends with a garage a walking distance aways from my house.

30764_438421252874747_1576865038_n.jpg

308274_438413789542160_1680012546_n.jpg

Deal was let them do it and whenever they work on it I'll come by and help since HOA and Neighbors were getting quite anal after another incident (not involving my car but two thefts and one break in).. so now that i have a steady work schedule and another on the way moneyz is going to be heading to the Z's pockets. Planning on buying some bucket seats, harnesses, and steering to revamp the cockpit, then get the diff welded and find out what the money should goto next.

230564_438408362876036_1378881154_a.jpg

223173_438407922876080_1455621426_n.jpg

523266_438407622876110_408127344_n.jpg

408403_438407276209478_1930748791_n.jpg

Also pretended to be a photgrapher again for Thunderdrift Rnd.3 which actually was really fucking badass this time around. So thats it for now but updates with parts n such will be rolling on through soon as get my car back and paychecks rolling in. Also checkout the team blog n signature and please like the team on FB. Cant wait to drive the blue one!!

Lol well if you wouldve helped we were only there for like 15 minutes anyway and towed it all the way back to the citt. Yeah im gonna complete the wing since i just need the center piece from zccjdm. Anyone know where i can get a sunroof window thingy?

did you ever find a sun roof thingy ?

I have a complete sunroof not sure if its the same as yours but out of a z

• 3 weeks later...

Well shit things have been slow...like real slow...like jalen thread slow...i mean dam.

Anyways the shop I brought the Z to is now going up for sale and will not be able to get to work on my Z, which sucks doube time literally because im working two jobs full time for the month of october from morning to night on varying days meaning I virtually have no time to go work on or even pick up my car although their not charging me for storage and will let the Z sit there till its officially out of his hands.The plan of attack now is either to take a day off either morning/night shift and take a sunday aside then work on it till the dinosaurs rise once again. So if anyone has some boss ass electrical skills.

DSC_0602.jpg

But like since i get two like....paychecks....ima buy like lotzastuffz....gonna get some teeerzz for mah wheelz den like a wacing seat and den like..yeah. While my cars down I been trying to get our team name (http://www.facebook.com/feintheart?bookmark_t=page) out there by hosting a series of meetz and if my car is ready hopefully skidpadz. Which then led to meeting a few ratsun folks..

8042230015_9ced2351f2_c.jpg

8042259346_00bbaa6293_c.jpg

Other than thats about it really, i entered a car show to keep me motivated and have a due date on the dam car. Until then!

246537_516029241757918_1069962849_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...