240z parts (rhd dash, carbon taillight panels/bezels, 240z taillights w/harnesse, 240z hood)

So yeah like it says......I'm posting some stuff I had for a 240/280z project that I'm not needing anymore.....

240z taillights in good condition....lenses and housing have ZERO cracks...and for those I'd be asking 150$

Next is the bezels......these aren't the factory ones simply wrapped in that 3M carbontape crap....real deal carbon 240z taillight panels......going for 100$

240z steel hood (nonvented)......fresh and clean....sanded down sorta so it isn't any one color and no dents that I can see.....100$

Lastly is my crown jewel.......a rhd 240z dash and glovebox door......has 2 hairline cracks on the top (barely noticeable) in the factory plastic/vinyl covering......looks IMMACULATE aside from the cracks.....this ones going for a cool 1000$......and before people get on my case about the price I'll remind you.....try finding one of these AT ALL let alone in such amazing condition

I work 12 hour days and upwards of 12 days in a row so I'm not too inclined to tote any parts to the 4 corners of the earth.....same thing with shipping.....I'd prefer local pick up

Also I'll get some pics up later today.....I literally just got my account done like 15 min ago so I'm figuring out how to do that :P

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also forgot to mention I have a series 1 240z rear window as well.....it has vertical defroster lines as opposed to horizontal like pretty much every other car out there....no chips or scratches.....100$

2012-07-04085524.jpg

Bump! If anyone wants these hoods you better speak up cause the scrapper's gonna come knocking at the end of the week......in which case half of the hoods! 50$ for the 240 and 25$ for the vented 280!! Same with the taillights! 75 for both!! Need the fundage for the move!

Its also pretty much as the crow flies with the rhd dash so if you want it start firing me offers......worst I can say is no! :P.......as I said....newly engaged so I gotta consolidate what parts I need and don't need for the move....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.