sad day '79/'80 datsun 210 B310 parts car

i crashed my car returning from scuba diving and the car has enough damage that its not worth it to me to fix

a14 and 5 speed manual transmission are in exelent condition

has two recaro knock off seats in good condition

has three of the four jdm enki apachie rims intact R13 w7 with michlen tires

the car is located in los gatos california

would need to be towed or if you have your own wheels it would drive

i would like 900 for it or best offer

i dont want this car to go to pick and pull !!!

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm144/fishmanjohn/76630_1627042308384_1006332723_1691319_5709037_n.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick-n-Pull will only give you $250 for it.

$900 is a stretch for a wrecked one

But you can sell the transmission for $450 (if it's in perfect shape, with excellent synchros), engine for $200. seats for $150. Then sell the rest to PnP and there's your $900.

Got any photos of it in today's condition? Maybe someone will want to fix it up. The coupes are most desirable.

do you have more details for the motor and trans? pics are always nice.

motor has 154000 miles on it the head was redone about 1000 miles ago oil allways changed every 3000 miles has all the stock smog stuff

trans is perfect no grinds or pop outs synchros are good

Pick-n-Pull will only give you $250 for it.

$900 is a stretch for a wrecked one

But you can sell the transmission for $450 (if it's in perfect shape, with excellent synchros), engine for $200. seats for $150. Then sell the rest to PnP and there's your $900.

Got any photos of it in today's condition? Maybe someone will want to fix it up. The coupes are most desirable.

ill have pics soon i am curently with out a camera but ill have my buddy who to the original picture come down and take pics of the car in current condition

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.