WTB 510 wagon near michigan

I've decided to broaden my horizons. I've now decided i'm looking for a 510 wagon, 510 coupe, a 240z, or an early model 260z. I prefer trade, trade plus cash, or if the right deal comes around i'd sell my car and use the money to buy something nice. Has to be running as i'll probably be driving it back to michigan from wherever i get it. I'm looking for a manual, can be sr swapped seeing as how that's what i want to do. I have cash and i also have a trade if interested.

I have a 87 Bmw 325 for trade. It has a 3.73 lsd, 5 speed manual trans, in the last 2k miles it has had the timing belt changed, the water pump, valve cover gasket, new baterry, new distributor, distributor cap, plugs, oil filter, oil change with full synthetic almost all new radiator hoses, recent radiator flush, i have a 3in mandrel bent tig welded stainless steel exhaust that i haven't put on yet.. It runs awesome! I just drove it from Florida to Michigan without one problem. It has an exhaust leak which is why i bought a brand new exhaust. Almost no rust, very very minimal, maybe a days worth of repair if that. The interior is pretty much mint, has a little wear and tear but it's almost perfect for a 25 year old car. I can include the roof rack if you'd like. Took me almost two weeks to stain it and seal it and everything. It does leak a little bit of oil although i haven't had add any in about two months. I wouldn't hestitate to drive it anywhere. The motor runs strong but the car could use some tlc just like any old car. I don't have to trade it so if you're not interested i do have cash.

Thanks

Joe

photo.jpg

3inExhaust1.jpg

aggr.jpg

A.jpg

gw.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.