• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Will,

Anymore work on the blue bomber.

Just got done with finals yesterday, so I have much more free time to do the finish up and get running stuff.

IMAG0542.jpg

Will dropped this off at my shop today. A little crack where the water hose fits on the side. I'm gonna cut that off and weld it and re tap the pipe thread. This is a before pic. When I'm done I'll post an after pic.

IMAG0549.jpg

Here is a pic of the repair. The water jacket hole was cracked and leaking, So we cut it out and put a little weld on it and re tapped the hole.

IMAG0551.jpg

Now off to the polisher and we will have a bad ass mani to match the SU'S

Holy mother Nissan! That thing looks great! As long as she performs as good as she looks, then I am good to go!

You just get it back together, If it won't run you come get my truck and trailer. Then we push it in. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

After a fun week and a half of getting the steering and suspension sorted out, Betsy is back on all four wheels:

2011-09-05_18-44-40_78.jpg

Now to finish installing the interior, get her to the exhaust shop and alignment shop, a nice wash and wax and I will be ready for JCCS...

• 1 month later...

ABOUT FUCKING TIME lmao how long have we known eachother? long before either of us joined ratsun and that thing didnt run then lol

First I was like <_<

Then I thought about your abrasive comment :mellow:

Then I was like :huh:

And finally I realized ;) and :D

The time away from old girl did not help her cause. The least I could do was make her shine again.