Zerow's 610 4-door

zerow

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MOAR LOWER!!!!!!! . . . . . . . . :lol:

You know it will be! Have to get to the modification(s) on the front struts, but for now, I am real glad I have the clearance for the transmission. That SOB weighs a TON, at least for someone with a bad back.

William.

You do have a 610. All this time I thought you were bullshittin me. :cool:

One thing I don't want to be rude, But why did you put a dirty motor in a super clean car. :(

William.

You do have a 610. All this time I thought you were bullshittin me. :cool:

One thing I don't want to be rude, But why did you put a dirty motor in a super clean car. :(

Yes, I do have a 610 (as zerow mumbles to himself... <_< )

Yes, the motor is dirty, but strong. Need to get in there with some foamy engine brite and help coax out the dirt.

I hope to see your 610 @ one of the Mo val meets very soon :D

Me too! I have a lot of deferred maintanence that needs to be handled. I am not putting my dashboard back in until I rebuild the heater core assembly. Need to check all of the electrical after that. The wife won't let me have our son in the car until the brakes are completely fresh, so I have some spending to do there. Those tires are not shot, they're shit, so I have some more coin to drop there. Pretty is as pretty does. It may be a rebuild of sorts, but I'm NOT going for hasty. And I plan to drive her, not have a garage queen, so functionality is number one priority.

That car is a thing of beauty and a joy to behold. Now dump it for real, make it scrape the ground!

I'm thinking airbags, but thats waaaay down the road from now.

WAGON JON, you're from Kettering? I have an Army buddy who's out there (somewhere...). Can't say I'm making the drive anytime soon, though.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I fixed it:

zerbo.jpg

I think this'd look really good with a 2000GT-X trunk spoiler on it. They're nice and low profile,

while still being extremely functional. Plus you're keeping the Datsun/Nissan love going. Just

my 0.02c

sstp_1003_19_o%2B1971_nissan_skyline%2Brear.jpg

sstp_1003_20_o%2B1971_nissan_skyline%2Bside.jpg

Sorry for the gigantic piks, all I could find.

I think this'd look really good with a 2000GT-X trunk spoiler on it. They're nice and low profile,

while still being extremely functional. Plus you're keeping the Datsun/Nissan love going. Just

my 0.02c

sstp_1003_19_o%2B1971_nissan_skyline%2Brear.jpg

Sorry for the gigantic piks, all I could find.

The spoiler is very nice! I have been looking for something that would look tasteful on the back of the sedan...this may be the winner.