Zerow's 610 4-door

zerow

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi William why don't we take it out and send to a drive line shop that I use and check balance or put car up on lift and check maybe in gear and take a visual on vibrational issues you may have ! take note what RPM so we can run it anyway come by when you have time !Hey lets try some wheels on her ,with fat edge.

• Like 1

hosestop - I had the driveshaft balanced 4 months ago, spent $134 for the job. I know its the phasing (angle of transmission in relation to the differential), and I need to get it where the vibration just stops or is minimized. @ 55mph, the vibration is pretty rough, but smooths back out by 65mph. City driving, unless there is a load (uphill, etc) has no vibration.

If we can do it at the shop, then yes, I want to get this problem resolved. She has untapped power that I want to use, I just don't like the shake rattle and roll while on the freeway/interstate.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's right...no wheel shots. I still have to get the car back, gentlemen...I have to live without the entire Datsun...you can live without OICs...

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP

cus i know theres sexy pics not being posted sarge.........

JCCS13_010_zpse371bf45.jpg

JCCS13_002_zps08ec67f7.jpg

JCCS13_005_zps3ddff067.jpg

JCCS13_011_zpsdc30631b.jpg

JCCS13_004_zpsa60403bf.jpg

JCCS13_007_zps65ff4ad1.jpg

JCCS13_008A_zpsd77907e9.jpg

JCCS13_012_zps01da03c4.jpg

(Credit to ALL of the original photographers - Thank You for the awesome shots!)

• Like 4
  • 4 months later...

Nice to know that the repair is already in the works - I hope it goes well and its back on the road soon.

Also, I'm glad that the license plate frame survived the crash.