Stolen (found) Car Portland, Oregon

Texas made it legal to have a loaded gun in your car without any license a while back. Car jacking is no longer an issue. I think that should be a plus one.

Ive been following this thread religiously waiting for Ratsun to find this car. Best of luck man. I'd be a ball of angry. Props for keeping it together under the worst circumstances!

then they steal your car and have a gun too?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

every one should just get together and scower se

No shit i read it had been spotted a few days ago,and no one chased them down WTF??? i would have followed and beat a fool with my tire iron.........
  • Like 1

Time for me to buy some more ammo, I've got to much time, energy, blood, sweat, tears, years and emotion socked away in my build for it to be stolen. Besides the guy that stole this car is a douchebag, ... no one will miss him if we find him first.

Can you tell I'm a proponent of street justice, criminals have guns,... why can't we?

510s.... hell most Datsuns aren't worth stealing. They aren't worth the trouble for what little shit is on/in them. Face it, they aren't $50K and up beemers or Vettes (or whatever) If they get stolen it's because, A/ the police will look for it in direct relation to how much it is worth. (unless they trip over it, or the thief gets pulled over for some stupid shit) Honestly the squeaky wheel gets the grease. A Mercedes owner is a big squeak! B/ Thieves perceive the 510 as an old POS with little value and that A/ will result. Because it is seen as of little value it isn't stolen for profit but for.. C/ a joy ride, for fun, for a few laughs because.... D/ it was too convenient and too easy to steal in the first place.

No-one places a higher regard or price on a Datsun... than it's owner or another owner.

Texas made it legal to have a loaded gun in your car without any license a while back. Car jacking is no longer an issue. I think that should be a plus one.

Ive been following this thread religiously waiting for Ratsun to find this car. Best of luck man. I'd be a ball of angry. Props for keeping it together under the worst circumstances!

then they steal your car and have a gun too?

Ha ha back to O

• Like 1

Time for me to buy some more ammo, I've got to much time, energy, blood, sweat, tears, years and emotion socked away in my build for it to be stolen. Besides the guy that stole this car is a douchebag, ... no one will miss him if we find him first.

Can you tell I'm a proponent of street justice, criminals have guns,... why can't we?

the rest of the country does lol your just in California :rofl:

Yep I conceal everyday. :)

My friends dad is a cop, he says the best theft deterrent is a car with no steering wheel..

removable steering wheels...

That's the exact reason why my Datsuns have quick releases.

i don't live in portland anymore, but i'm willing to bet that this car is sitting in an alley somewhere in felony flats in deep southeast. tweakers steal older cars and park them in alleys. if the cops find the car they can't prove who stole it. the tweakers will go and use the car sometimes to go on dope/crime runs. could be in gresham. maybe an alley in north portland. it would probably be somewhere on public property where the cops never go. you guys should go on a joyride through the shadiest alleys in portland. i'm sure there is a crew of skeleton faced criminals using this thing to go to safeway to steal allergy pills.

i don't live in portland anymore, but i'm willing to bet that this car is sitting in an alley somewhere in felony flats in deep southeast. tweakers steal older cars and park them in alleys. if the cops find the car they can't prove who stole it. the tweakers will go and use the car sometimes to go on dope/crime runs. could be in gresham. maybe an alley in north portland. it would probably be somewhere on public property where the cops never go. you guys should go on a joyride through the shadiest alleys in portland. i'm sure there is a crew of skeleton faced criminals using this thing to go to safeway to steal allergy pills.

Dude, any specific intersections/streets to visit would be helpful. We're pretty new to Portland, so anything helps.

Dude, any specific intersections/streets to visit would be helpful. We're pretty new to Portland, so anything helps.

it's pretty hard to be specific, portland is a big town and there are lots of sketchy areas. like if you go to north portland you will see dirt alleys between the main streets, you can drive through those all day and not hit the same one twice. and then the strip up out toward gresham from 82nd to 220th, every alley between burnside and powell. like is said it is a big area. sorry. good luck.

still hasn't surfaced? g'damn. its a white 510... you think it would stick out like a sore thumb! i been keeping an eye out on JBLM, but i doubt anyone would be silly enough to attempt to get it on post

I hope someone finds this car soon and it's not trashed.

If the police find it first your gonna get hit with towing and storage and crap, not to mention sometimes they wait a few days to rack up a big bill before they call you.