Datsun 510 complete weather seal kit! brand new! retails for $850 - $400 (Junction City)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bummer to slow on seeing this one sent a text and its gone. It's sad that Datun rubber has to be so expensive wish we could come up with a kit thats not $850. We have some good rubber suppliers in Reno that might be able to help out im going to find out due to how simple the seals really are...

bummer to slow on seeing this one sent a text and its gone. It's sad that Datun rubber has to be so expensive wish we could come up with a kit thats not $850. We have some good rubber suppliers in Reno that might be able to help out im going to find out due to how simple the seals really are...

I bought this kit and it was not the $850 kit datsunlandsocal sells. Luckily the seller made it right and refunded part of my money. Very nice seller and it was definitely a misunderstanding.

Note: I don't think the older datsunlandsocal kits came with all of the items they do now. I believe this is why the price went up a couple years ago.... Keep this in mind when buying an older kit.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.