Very rare 72 510

I call BS on this whole story. Everyone knows the drill... pics or it didn't happen.

I too happen to have a very rare Datsun, it's a 1932 Type 11. Thinking of bagging and stancing it.. Not sure if my great grandpa would approve..

See anyone can make a story.

Post some pics, or even a reply would be somewhat adequate.

• Like 2
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF real, what's the relationship you had with your grandpa? My grandpa gave me his 87 B2000 pickup when I was 16. I eventually rear-ended a Toyota in it. He couldn't care less. To him, it was more reliable transportation than what I had at the time. And that was the real gift. Now granted, I might be a tad more excited if he gave me a mint 510.

If this is your first 510 and you have medical bills, then sell the car. You have no business restoring cars at this point in your life. A money pit to attend to will only make matters worse. Much less, the first 510 you build will NEVER be perfect. Likely you'll sell it and get another one, learning from the failures of your previous one. Or you'll strip it down bare and replace everything, which will cost much much much more money.

If someone is dumb enough to pay 20k, go for it.

• Like 2
He only drove it once a year to keep it running but other than that he didn't touch it. It has less than 70 miles on it

Buy a brand new Datsun 510,,,,, drive it 15-20 miles home ....... .. drive 1.15miles every year for the next 40 years ...... totaling ~66 miles

..... or the odometer rolled over

• 3 weeks later...

I once knew a guy who new a guy who said he had.............

What the hell, forget it.

Parents, this is a reminder to you, don't let your children use the Internet unless they are being supervised.

God only knows what other fairy tales he's dreamt up.

• 2 weeks later...