Parting Out 1973 Datsun 620

Hey guys I am working on getting the title for the truck I originally bought for parts, and so I am going to part out the old truck. If you need any parts please message me on this post or private message me to let me know what you need and I will get pictures for you of what those parts look like. Thanks guys.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might you have a pair of the plastic pieces (thier about 18 inches long by about three inches wide, I think they just block you from seeing under the seat) that bolt to the floor board that go along the side of the seat rails. Not sure what they are called. please let me know. Thanks Darin

Also, I have the rear end already pulled if anyone needs that, and I have a 3 spd auto with torque converter and a 4 spd manual with plate, both may need rebuilds. Also, I have a short drive shaft with bump guard, and I am open to parts trades - let me know what you have that might be needed on the new 72 620 i have.

~bump~ hood cowl pending sell, hood latch pending sell, headlights pending sell - I'll get this parts off and get prices for you guys with shipping tomorrow, it's my birthday today. :)

happy birthday

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.