• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In answer to posts #173 and #175, here is the windshield sticker:

P1011090.jpg

P1011091.jpg

This price includes shipping. :D

In answer to post #176, the louvered ones are available for $50.00. Shipping shouldn't be more than $15.00 I think. If using Paypal, please add $4.00 for Their fee.

I can bring these to either JCCS or the SWDP Bar-B-Que to save You shipping.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys, I am in the process of adding another product to the 620 line!! Right now a mold is being made for a fiberglass 620 dash. This will totally replace the full unit. I will know later if stock gauges can be placed but the design is as follows:

The usual gauge area will be totally filled so that any gauge You desire as well as a custom insert (such as diamondplate of color anodized metal, exotic wood, etc. can be set in behind the gauge of Your choice. Also, the glovebox door will be filled as will the ashtray. Naturally pics will follow. I plan to install one in My V8 truck so installed pics will be shown too. I am guessing that they will be available in a month or so. Stay tuned!!!

Ok guys, I am in the process of adding another product to the 620 line!! Right now a mold is being made for a fiberglass 620 dash. This will totally replace the full unit. I will know later if stock gauges can be placed but the design is as follows:

The usual gauge area will be totally filled so that any gauge You desire as well as a custom insert (such as diamondplate of color anodized metal, exotic wood, etc. can be set in behind the gauge of Your choice. Also, the glovebox door will be filled as will the ashtray. Naturally pics will follow. I plan to install one in My V8 truck so installed pics will be shown too. I am guessing that they will be available in a month or so. Stay tuned!!!

I might have missed it but will you be at JCCS this coming weekend?

WANT!

• 3 weeks later...

I now have the NL320 rear fiberglass bumpers available. Part # is DA316 and price is $225.00. steroid620@yahoo.com

Pics early next week.

The part # on the fiberglass 620 dash is DA351.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am sorry to say that the louvered taillight filler plates are now sold out. I am not sure if I will run them again. The fabricator in Anaheim that made them is out of business. However, if I locate a sheetmetal brake either for sale or that I can use, there is a possibility that I will make them. If this happens, I know of 2 people that have louver stamps. Stay tuned but for now, they are all sold out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.