620 fiberglass parts [new] !

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea the middle is no biggy really its where the turn signals are at thats kinda tricky, my trucks valance is bent so it made it a little hard.. i didnt want to over trim tho so when i get a new valance i can correct it, and you know what?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA my fuckin arms itched really really bad, i had to go wash with cold water constantly

next time i do fiberglass i'll have my friend get my a Tyvek from work or maybe go buy some cause they're handy when you dont wanna get dirty an they're disposeable an also some thick ass gloves, i used a drimmel and a hack saw and a file an sand paper, what did you use

A tip I heard when you are doing fiberglass stuff (especially when making dust like you guys were). Cover your arms in talcum powder before you start, and it will go into the pores so that the fiberglass can't get in there and start itching. Also, a good hot shower afterwards helps get the shards out of your skin.

Just a few things that I have heard.

• Like 1
A tip I heard when you are doing fiberglass stuff (especially when making dust like you guys were). Cover your arms in talcum powder before you start, and it will go into the pores so that the fiberglass can't get in there and start itching. Also, a good hot shower afterwards helps get the shards out of your skin.

Just a few things that I have heard.

NOOO hot water it opens the pores and gets worse, best thing to do is cover up fiberglass sucks but carbon fiber is worse for some reason what I did when I use to make carbon molds and fiberglass mold was when I was done rinse with cold water let air dry then apply liquid soap to dry skin and let dry then wash off it worked the best for me. the liquid soap would hold on to the glass or carbon and it would wash away

• Like 1
NOOO hot water it opens the pores and gets worse, best thing to do is cover up fiberglass sucks but carbon fiber is worse for some reason what I did when I use to make carbon molds and fiberglass mold was when I was done rinse with cold water let air dry then apply liquid soap to dry skin and let dry then wash off it worked the best for me. the liquid soap would hold on to the glass or carbon and it would wash away

yeah never use hot water! i have always had good luck when i wash off you only go one way when scrubbing and drying off i usually go down and that way (hopefully)all the shards will slide out if you go the other way you will just push them in. its always worked for me but maybe not for others, you will just have to see what works best

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone ever had any doubts about where, when and who developed the first spoiler, let this scan eliminate all doubts. This product review was in Street Rodder magazine of December 1973. When You take in account that a December magazine is probibly being put together 4 or 5 months earlier, then I would put production of the BRE Interpart 620 spoiler early in 1973. Pete Brock discussed this a little bit with Me on Sunday and added His signiature. Pete Brock, in My opinion, is the father of 620 customization. He did mention to Me that Nissan didn't want anything to do with sales of the spoilers. I told Him "Well, attending a truck run with about 800 trucks running spoilers sure shot that idea down!". He was truly impressed to see one (even it is My copy and not a genuine BRE spoiler) on My truck 36 years later.

PeteBrockauto.jpg

• Like 1

yes i do, one time i was drivin behind this big 4x4 an it had a couple chicks in the back... they stood up an showed me they're tits, an since they had dresses on they figured they'd bend over the roll bar an show me what they had in they're trunks, also i was at a stop light once, not to far from my house.. an this chick in the next lane in the passenger seat stared tellin me how sick my truck was an all this shit, her bf in the driver seat did not look impressed, i've gotten tons of nods, smiles thumbs ups an shit.. and ofcourse for some odd reason the people tryin to race me.. the Airdam makes the truck look soo much better i havent noticed a performance difference.. maybe even mpg?

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.