620 fiberglass parts [new] !

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

hit Steroid up for the full wrap Fontana flares and spoiler along with the sunvisor about a month ago and had them shipped to NM and when they arrived everything fit just like a glove. They bolt up easy and makes the old school transition a breese.

Hi Hurley,

Sorry, I only have items so far for 620s. I do know of a 521 that has an original airdam, but the owner has not yet allowed Me to use it for a mold. I was very impressed with Ben's, though, that i saw this year at JCCS!! It does not look like the 521s that I remember but still looks great. Possibly He knows where it was located or would be willing to have a mold be made from it. Other than that, We will just have to wait for a vintage one to surface. If one does, I would definately want to use it to make a mold from. If any of You guys locate one, either complete or thrashed, please let Me know. Even a thrashed one can be made complete enough for a mold. My sunvisor was broken in 5 places as a hood flew up on it, but a nice mold was still made from it!!

steroid620@yahoo.com

Steroid, are you still looking for a 521 airdam? Located one this weekend, has never even been mounted either.

Sending you an e-mail also.

Im not the person selling them but i know Steroid does have a paypal account.

Yellow 620- thats HUGE news..any pix of the 521 dam ?

Yes, Mklotz has the pictures. I will get them from him.

EDIT: pics.

521airdam001.jpg

521airdam002.jpg

521airdam003.jpg

Thats me on the right and Figbuck with the Ratsun salute. :D

Emails and PMs sent. Please always contact Me at My email address:

steroid620@yahoo.com

Generally, for one piece purchases, there is an $8.00 Paypal charge. I usually ship by UPS which is from My zipcode of 86442. Spoilers and airdams are in one oversize box.

Thanks, Mike

Thanks Moody and Rubberman for Your purchases. They both went out today. Please post some pics after they are installed!! Thanks!! Mike

Also, I will NOT be doing any out of country shipments. This includes Hawaii and Canada. Shipping has gotten way out of hand. I will try to ship to a border address in the US or bring products to run locations that I attend. This includes JCCS, WCN, Simply Chubbs show (in Las Vegas) and the SWDP Bar-B-Que.

steroid620@yahoo.com

The Datsun window stickers are $50.00 and were made from the one on Funtana's windshield. They install inside so that a piece of tint can be installed next, looking like the original 70's product.

steroid620@yahoo.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.