620 fiberglass parts [new] !

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys.........

My haitus is still on going. In other words, I have moved out. That means that all photos are on the old home computer. I have no idea yet how to post from My laptop. So I am relying on Mark to help Me out. I am, as of now, out of sunvisors but might make another run of only two. They really didn't sell very well. There are pictures of Guy's truck on here as well as Chop Derek's, which has a visor. Guy's truck can be seen in the 2008 JCCS thread. Sorry I cann't help much more than that.

Once again, anything You need, please email Me at: steroid620@yahoo.com I'll do the best that I can to fill orders.

The only things I have in stock ready to ship at this time are airdams and Fontana fender flares (both rear and front). Mike

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys.........

My haitus is still on going. In other words, I have moved out. That means that all photos are on the old home computer. I have no idea yet how to post from My laptop. So I am relying on Mark to help Me out. I am, as of now, out of sunvisors but might make another run of only two. They really didn't sell very well. There are pictures of Guy's truck on here as well as Chop Derek's, which has a visor. Guy's truck can be seen in the 2008 JCCS thread. Sorry I cann't help much more than that.

Once again, anything You need, please email Me at: steroid620@yahoo.com I'll do the best that I can to fill orders.

The only things I have in stock ready to ship at this time are airdams and Fontana fender flares (both rear and front). Mike

hey mike , when will u have a 5 piece wrap kit available. i am thinking going to AZ in april some time. let me know thanks tony

• 4 months later...

Only 620 parts. Sorry!!!

Here is a vintage photo scanned from an August 1977 magazine. This photo shows pretty well what the 5 piece wrap kit looks like before painting:

TV4X4s8-77622.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know you said you;re out of stock, but if you do another run of sunvisors, I'm very interested. Just wondering if you could get a price on shipping to Sydney Australia?

Also, how do they mount? I'm a bit hesitant at knocking a bunch of holes all over my roof/a pillars.

Thanks in advance mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hurley,

Sorry, I only have items so far for 620s. I do know of a 521 that has an original airdam, but the owner has not yet allowed Me to use it for a mold. I was very impressed with Ben's, though, that i saw this year at JCCS!! It does not look like the 521s that I remember but still looks great. Possibly He knows where it was located or would be willing to have a mold be made from it. Other than that, We will just have to wait for a vintage one to surface. If one does, I would definately want to use it to make a mold from. If any of You guys locate one, either complete or thrashed, please let Me know. Even a thrashed one can be made complete enough for a mold. My sunvisor was broken in 5 places as a hood flew up on it, but a nice mold was still made from it!!

steroid620@yahoo.com

Also, at this time I am not doing any out of country sales. I still ship to Canada but it is very expensive. Sorry

• 2 months later...

All items still in stock. 5 piece Wrapkits have to be pre-ordered and paid for first though. Everything else is on hand and ready to ship. Only a couple of louvered rear panels left then I will no longer have them available. Thanks and Happy Holidays!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I need these parts, where and how do I get them???? please let me know.

Thanks guys

Ok guys & gals heres the price sheet & a few more product pics as promised. Once again email Steroid at steroid620@yahoo.com if interested..thanks !

PRICES....

DA 306 L & R Fontana rear fender flares $125.00

DA 406 L & R Fontana front fender flares $115.00 All 4 $225.00

DA 307 L & R Mudflap rear fender flares $135.00

DA 308 L & R Mudflap front fender flares $125.00 All 4 $240.00

DA 325 5 piece wrapkit front spoiler $125.00 All 5 piece wrapkit $350.00

DA 324 "Steroid" front spoiler (BRE style) $135.00

DA 322 front airdam $130.00

DA 310 windshield sunvisor $115.00

DA 350 metal louvered rear pan/taillight filler $50.00

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.