Pacific coast Datsun

620 fiberglass parts [new] !

mine came with printed out instructions an some cool little drawings and yes it was marked EXACTLY where it needed shaved..

yes it needs some trimming done, very simple can be done with a saw or drimmel.. an no it doesnt come with hardware

sounds like a tom petty song... honestly i dont know the sizes of stuff i used.. the bolts are 3/4 of an inch long.. the socket that goes on them is an 8mm and i used 2 washers per bolt.. the nuts wernt the locking kind but i did use what little lock tite i had.. i havent had a problem..

i think we may have a problem. its been 9 days and he still hasen't recieved my money order :mellow:

did u send it through the mail?? it usualy only takes like 3 days... unless if the address was written wrong or something.. i would call the post office an ask some ?'s

If you have the slip it's easy enough to cancel it an get a new one reissued.

Paypal is the way to go, instant payment, no loosing it in the mail :D

yeah but, the thing is my credit card is a child support one. That means you can't deposit $ into it. You can only get $ on it from the child support place.:mad: Or else i would of rather done that.

yeah but, not if there is no money on it. its a debit card, that I cant personally put money on. I have to wait every two weeks for $.

Hi Carlos,

Good news! Your money order arrived today! I will cash it on Monday at My bank and go straight to UPS to send it out. It has been boxed up and ready to go for a few days. You will be emailed a tracking number.

On another note: ALL.... Please use this as an example to get Your money order from the Post Office. I have never heard of National Express money orders and expect no problem cashing it but for the few extra cents that the United States Postal money orders cost, I feel they would be easier to track and trust.

Anyway, with that said, another happy customer next week!! Thanks!!

it was a little tuff to fit due to a mest up front end alignment, But we got it.

100_1057.jpg

100_1058.jpg

100_1060.jpg

nice you already got it!! looks good, bout how i mounted mine but my damn valance is bent in on the driver side

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.