510 coil over.??

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like a 510 strut that has been shortened and had coilovers installed. the one thing that it looks like you need is the spring top hat, but other than that, they look complete. Get some new rotors and get that on.

I have checked out some 280 struts at the JY and the whole brake assembly is larger.I think these are shortened 510.I dont know what the strut cartridge is but it is all far lower than my 510.Where can I get the top hat for these to make them go in my 510?This is gonna be so cool.:cool:Especially when I get some rubber on my z wheels.

The t3 ones are not really nessasary if you are not going with camber plates at the same time. You can get tophats at most stock car/circle track outlets. You will most likely have to drill out the hole for the strut but they are really cheap, so thats a plus.

Yeah,so long as everybody knows I didnt do those welds. The front right brake pad just wore all the way today so its all getting done no matter what now. What about the rear? Whats the best way to go to lower it? I will be doing a L20b or l/z 24 so I dont know if the diff will hold up for long after that anyways.

t3 sells roller bearing top hats for $50. HIGHLY reccommended.

technotoytuning.com

and maybe think about some camber plates while you're at it ($175ish i think)

YES they are....I have them and so does my dads 2 510's. All the T3 parts are good quality....I have a fair share of parts from them on my car.

P.S. Those sure look like 510 rotors on there....which would lead me to 510 struts.

Yeah,so long as everybody knows I didnt do those welds. The front right brake pad just wore all the way today so its all getting done no matter what now. What about the rear? Whats the best way to go to lower it? I will be doing a L20b or l/z 24 so I dont know if the diff will hold up for long after that anyways.

Hack 'em!

100_0865.jpg