Wanted: Reputable Nissan/Datsun Shop in Orange County

Hello Ratsun Members...

I am flying down to Cali to check out a very nice looking 521 with a ka swap 5 spd and disc brakes all around. I want to take it to a shop so they can look over the quality of the build and the condition of the engine.... I am no mechanic and I have wanted a 521 for some time now but i want to do this right, so I want to make sure I pay someone to have a good look before I buy it

Can anyone chime in about any good shops in OC area?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bro I am near OC boarder in Whittier , I seem to be the truck shop anyway ,after sr swap on red truck and a few disc brake jobs done here,,I have a lift we can look under and maybe look for rust usually in floors ,I can also repair and make road worthy before you hit it ,anyway here is my number I also store and ship for some Canadians and east coasters Any Datsun electrical/repair and swaps or we also do bodywork- ,small shop(562)696-5995 here is my beast on lift.100_1981.jpg

Thanks... Nice wagon, I used to have a 69 stocker robin egg blue, loved that thing.

How do you ship? Do you bring it across the border? I brought a car back from washington and it was easy but it was only 4 hours away.... Considering driving this truck back with my 9 year old son :)

Can you pm me your rates etc...