Another Noob!

Hello! i may have just started an account but i have been coming on here for a while. My name is Jason, A.K.A Jay A.K.A SPOONA! long story on how i got that name, i might tell ya'll later. My Pops is also a member of Ratsun, he has two 73' 620s both with Webered L20B's. you guy's may know him as moparvwfreak, or Mark. i am from Monroe Washington, and i LOVE the PNW! i don't think i could live anywhere else. i am 16 years old, i have liked Datsuns for only a few years (didn't pay much attention to them before them) and i also LOVE Volkswagens and Pre-90's Chrysler Products, IMO they mostly went downhill after then. I have 3 Cars, a 1968 Dodge Dart 270 4door(Princess), which used to be my mothers. a 1987 Plymouth Sundance 4door(Kathy), i paid 200$ for, and a 1978 Datsun 620 KC(Sebastien).

so here is the story of my Datsun. my dad bought this 78' 620 king cab for (if I remember correctly) $800. had no exhaust and a Webered L20B. it was lowered, no exhaust, and the tail lights were(and still are) trailer lights. the biggest problem with this truck is, it is probably holier than the pope :yawn: if you look through the bed just right you can see through BOTH bed sides and out too the other side. this truck has rust issues. about 1/4 to 1/8 of the transmission tunnel is missing, the passenger floorboards are almost gone. this truck is a rattle trap from hell. but I LOVE IT! i want it for the one reason of, i would feel bad if i cut up a perfectly good 620 too build a drifter. so i might as well start with somethin in bad shape, and i don't know i just really like its rattyness. sorry for going off track back to how i got it. he parted it out for his 73' standard cab tossing the motor into it, the heater is gone, hood has bees swapped cause the one it it was straight. and all sorts of little things. i told him over and over how mmuch i liked the truck so eventually he sarted helping with idea's on what I should do with him, and he even says he is mine now.

well there is my little Datsun story and Hello =) Yes there will be pics of everything, including my Ugly mug so you can see who the hell i am =P

• Like 1
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok your father is a member who has been here for a while and STILL ON OICS!!!! lol

though i like your logic if your gonna beat it to death might as well start with something that is already well on its way

that would be him. :)

Well then ,, hope you make it out to more meets.. Even if you drive another make of car, my son did , but they also made him do the cooking because of it , at the Mount Rainer cruise.. :lol: