620 Interior parts, Exterior parts, and tach?

All prices do not include shipping (paid by buyer) not done this before...

All parts are in used "as in condition." I don't sell junk, but electrical parts I have no way to test.

Center Consoles $ 20 each

Center Console flip up storage compartment $20

Package trays $ 15 each

1 pair of sear rail plastic rails $10

Steering wheel horn center $10

Plasticinteriorparts.jpg

Tool bag with Nissan logo w/the word Nissan imprinted within the logo, red jack handle, and lug wrench with the word Nissan and logo and 21 mm stamped on it, $20.

toolkit.jpg

A/C switch that mounts in center console with female & male pigtails $20

ACSwitch.jpg

620 very used 1/4 opera window seals, $ 7. Needs cleaned, not so stiff they can't be used, should be good for one more use (like me!) Once I can get my truck running and my window rubbers replaced, I may have some 1/4 windows to sell too, could be as late as in the fall though :blush:

quarterwindowseals.jpg

Grill in really nice condition, but one eyelet is partially broken (washer will handle it) and one button broken cleanly off. $ 35

Grill.jpg

Aftermarket push bar (bull bar?) Attaches using only bumper bolts. Has tabs for lights. $30

Bullbar1.jpg

Bullbar2.jpg

Really clean set of chrome (stainless?) door trim for both R & L doors with all the clips $40

doortrim2.jpg

doortrim2-1.jpg

Tail light lenses in really good condition, no cracks $20 each

Turn signal lens in good condition, no cracks $10

Red side marker lenses in really good condition $5 each or will trade for yellow in same condition)

Tan arm rests (rare) $ 15

Door escuchens (cracked,) offset screw holes (not 620) $1 pair

Headliner trim plastic brackets $2

Oil Pan bracket $2

Datsun Grille emblem, good color, no back bracket hardware

lightsandemblem.jpg

Standard cab (only) black frame tinted slider window with super soft seal in near-excellent condition. No sealant, nicks, or cracks.

Window paint rubbed thru in a few places. Glass is excellent, not scractched or discolored. Windows slide really smooth and latch works freely. $75

Sliderandseal.jpg

Only have the one emblem in good condition, but no tits on the back. $ 10

Dat1600emblem.jpg

The guy I bought this from was a dismantler who had it in his 620 and says it works. All these parts came from his 620. He made two different face plates for it from broken bezels, one pointy, one flat. The only thing missing is the color coded yellow/red line indicator at 6k RPM. (DZM told me he ran a similar setup in one of his prior vehicles.) If you want to gamble and wait and see if I have it when I can get my truck running again (in the fall? Salt water fishing season is heating up fast!) I can test it then.

Tach.jpg

Tach2.jpg

Will mix/match trade for nice 620 fender badges with good chrome that say "Datsun" (w/o "Nissan" bellow,) for nice chrome bumperettes (already have some that need re-chrome,) bubble 1/4 windows, or possibly 6 spoke Titans in my area. New to selling here and online. Have patience with an old noob on getting shipping info. Any reccomendations on easy cheap shipping much appreciated. My dat won't make it to Canby this year, but I'm flying in. Could bring small stuff, big stuff you're sol.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Seeker

I'm interested in:

1 pair of seat rail plastic rails $10

Datsun Grille emblem, good color, no back bracket hardware (no $ listed)

How much to ship to 98502?

Thanks

and as usual, i am too late for the two things i have been looking for. the tach and the tools.

Same here, really would like a tach someday. BTW I have some perfect chrome fender badges on my truck that I'd pull off in a heartbeat!

Hello, I'm interested in the plastic seat rails, a/c switch and maybe other stuff if I see it in person. I can pick them up from you, I'm not far away or price to ship to 89110. Let me know. Thanks Darin.

nthedrk71,

There are two guys in front of you for the seat rails. Still have the AC switch. I'm sure it would go in an "if it fits" box for about $5.35., $15.35 total.

I just posted this last night and am getting a lot of interest and PM's.. I'll be fishing most of this weekend.Paypal will probably be the way to get what you want if nobody has dibs first.

I'll take those tan arm rests if they're in good shape and the rubber isn't pulling back from the mounting points. If they look good when they're on, I'll definitely take them. I'll also take the flip up armrest/storage, if it's in excellent condition. (no cracks, peeling vinyl, broken hinges, etc.) Total price shipped to 99352, please. I have Paypal ready.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.