Alex Datsun

Post your engine bays

New addition of the GM LS2 coil pack conversion. Still haven't got it running though. Fuck of the Mountain Tops! 

CAM000232.jpg

• Like 1

New addition of the GM LS2 coil pack conversion. Still haven't got it running though. Fuck of the Mountain Tops! 

CAM000232.jpg

I guess I didn't realize Rebello built your motor. Or did they just tune it for you?

I worked for Dave for just shy of a decade.

I totally forgot about this topic! And since I did the emissions junk removal, painted the intake manifold, polished and painted the valve cover, and installed the Weber 32/36 carb and TransDapt spacer, and Edelbrock air cleaner I am proud of my L20B engine! I think in the spring I am going to do some wire tucking, and strip/sand then paint the fenders and firewall black. The stock yellow is so badly stained and peeling. I may touch up the engine block as well. Anybody know what spray can  paint I can buy that closely matches the factory blue? Maybe Pontiac's engine blue?

294406D2-8C75-441F-81FF-A4B6F1EB3447_zps

I can only hope mine turns out as clean...

So far i only pulled the wires I need to into the engine bay, enough so I could start my motor.. now I need to hide and cover things.

20170325_163450_zpssu0hg3q2.jpg

• Like 2

I still need to install the new fuse box, pull out the wiper motor and clean it up, and install the new strut tower caps....

20170205_123552.jpg

• Like 1