the work truck

253datsun

its nothing super special I got it about 1 1/2 yrs. ago and it could barely run... I paid 800.... took it home and went to work.... did a brand new weber carb. and an oil change, cap, rotor, wires, plugs, and ignitor about 3 months later the brakes got done... drums, pads, master cylinder, flush lines.... I then put a brand new oem fuse box in cause it would die when i went over a bump lol.... then the heater core blew and I couldn't find a new one so had it rebuilt at performance radiator.... then the battery died and found out the alt. went bad.... fixed that put an optima battery in and 2 days later the starter went out lol it was a long 8 months lol sorry not many pics i just joined the site and didnt take any while i was working on it...5172ddd4.jpg

1ce133f1.jpg

9d0a6776.jpg

581e4f33.jpg

7976aeb9.jpg

now she is up for sale but im still gonna work on it cause i still think its fun to drive...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see. You fix up the truck, when everything is working you sell it. So you can work on a wagon that has problems. You must like working on them rather than driving them.

But a 510 wagon is more my style. And a 1980 510 wagon is cool. Enjoy it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...