14x7 ET-0 Enkei 92's on 72' 510

I'm picking up a set of 14x7 ET-0 Enkei 92's for my 72' 4 door 510 this weekend. I've already committed to buying these.

I'm going to run 280zx struts w/coilovers, camber plates, adj LCAs/TCs and I have a datsport rear crossmember. Rolling fenders....

What size tire do I need to get these Enkei's tucked under my 4 door? Pics of 510's running this size tire/wheel/offset would be appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

zero is pushing the rears abit but that one Bamboo 510 had 14x7s TE37s and look good. Think have to roll the fenders.

persoanlly I would have gotten other rims as lots of better rims out there.

I like the Enkei's

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

14x7 and i believe these are zero offset (I could be wrong). 195/60/14 in the pictures and I am probably going to go with 185/55/14 when these are burned up

dsc02104k.jpg

dsc02062o.jpg

**edit** this is with 280zx struts and tekno toy tuning coil overs up front and I think they are flipped dodge springs with very, very blown shocks in the rear.

185/55/14 is a short tire. I would do 185/60/14.

And 0 offset is pushing the rears? seems like it is a harder fit in the front... 0 offset in the front with ZX struts the rim is flush with the lip of the fender.

185/55/14 is a short tire. I would do 185/60/14.

And 0 offset is pushing the rears? seems like it is a harder fit in the front... 0 offset in the front with ZX struts the rim is flush with the lip of the fender.

Are you saying you think the fronts would be more of a problem? If so, I would agree that it seems the fronts would give you more fender clearance trouble if you're running ZX struts and playing with ride height. Which is why I suggested 185/55 at least in the front to compensate for this. I suppose 185/60 would give a little bit more clearance than 195/60, for a lowered car that seems a bit too tall of a sidewall in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get why people are saying they have a hard time fitting a 0 offset wheel? I'm running 15x7 0 offset Panasports with 205-50-15s and I actually had to get a 15mm spacer to space the wheel out more.

Uber, can you post some pics or send me a link of your set up.

Yea that doesnt seem right... I have seen 15x7 et0 on 510 struts, massive poke. ZX struts, flush. There are tricks, I have seen some fairly low offsets on the cars, but for relatively stock setups, its about max.

Not trying to be rude at all, but to me those panasports do not have enough lip to be anywhere near 0 offset. I would be more likely to say 35, but that wont clear a ZX strut.

your wheel right?

stance.jpg

Not trying to be rude at all, but to me those panasports do not have enough lip to be anywhere near 0 offset. I would be more likely to say 35, but that wont clear a ZX strut.

your wheel right?

stance.jpg

Yes that's my pic. I was told the wheels were 0 offset... never measured them myself though. Looks like I'm gonna have to do that now.... have any pics of a 15x7 0 offset Panasport?

FYI im 90% sure the pictures I posted on the first page are 0 offset 14x7s...... but I might have to look again or measure, this thread has got me curious.

edit: I just realized you said 4 door, If there is a significant different in wheel fitment from the 2 dr to 4 dr than disregard.