320 Z'd lower control arm 2" drop $250+ shipping

I've been meaning to put these up on here ever since I finished them. These arms will lower a L or NL320 about 2" without lowering the torsion bars. Stock ride with a lowered stance.

If they don't sell here in a week or two, I'll put them up on ebay and see what happens. On ebay, I'll probably set the starting bid at $250 with a buy it now of $350. Part of the reason is that these arms come with the torsion bar connectors, but more importantly, the original fulcrum pins.

Shipping will be flat rate priority. $20 within it's range. Outside of that, I'd have to look it up. It's going to be an 18-20 lb box, roughly.

For the complete details on how they're built: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/12070-lower-control-arm-z-mklotz70/

DISCLAIMER: As far as I'm concerned, these arms are going to be mounted on a static show vehicle that will not be moved in the presence of anyone else. Anything outside of that use, you are completely responsible for.

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I get a booth to sell stuff I will, otherwise, the only way I'm taking them is if a buyer wants to pick them up there.

Yea, I have been going back and forth about that same subject, I don't want to be stuck at a booth the whole day, but I would bring 320/521 window gaskets to sell also.

I built the pocket into them so that the shock will still work, even when dropped with the torsion bars. You can do a good 4" drop and still have suspension travel.

Sorry....they're going up on ebay as soon as I get a chance. I got a feeling I'm going to need the money soon.

well, if there are no bites, or something does not work out plz let me know. :) if we can work something out i will be the first in line. and i am not trying to do any lowball pricing, id pay asking price and interest if you want... i just dont have $250+shipping right up front. :hmm:

• 8 months later...

Would it be possible to do the same type of mod for a king pin 620 but with lift instead of drop. In the middle of building a 2wd woods runner and looking for a way to lift my 620. I have already done a 3" body lift + a little turn of the torsion bars but I need about 2 more inches to clear my 32" mud tires.

I imagine it could be done, but I don't think the results would be very effective......main concern being the upper control arm angle .  If you check out the link in the first post of this thread, you'll see how they were done.  You can just modify the method to work for what you want.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.