510 rear coilovers

finally got some stuff in to make the first set of rear coils.

0512121412.jpg

$400 a set with non adjustable KYBs or PM me if you want a custom set with adjustable AGXs

(+shipping if your not local)

there will be a few weeks lead time making these.

• Like 2
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I havent ordered moar springs yet.

I usually use 300lb but I might order 250lb

what i meant was the spring rates you offer will help your mission :sneaky:

How do they ride?

its all going to depend on what shock and spring combo are.

there not much different from the other coilovers out there design wise.

what i meant was the spring rates you offer will help your mission :sneaky:

only ordered stuff for one set so far. either gonna be 250 or 300 prog gonna order a bunch of springs at once.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

only ordered stuff for one set so far. either gonna be 250 or 300 prob gonna order a bunch of springs at once.

fixed and

that will open up the market for you skib.

You certainly could put coilovers on a rear solid axle and use link, ladder, and add panhard rod, ditch the leafs, no?

Well sure. But it is in no way as advertised in the thread. And that is way too much work for most. And you cant support a wagon from the stock shock locations, the rail on the body is not strong enough.

I am very surprised that after 40 years, nobody has made much aftermarket stuff for goons.

You would think by now there would be IRS kits or something. You know there are people out there with the money in hand to trick out their wagon.

Us sedan-folk have a million options, and more and more is finally hitting the market (thanks interwebs!)

We finally have stub axle kits for 27T spline R180's. I can think of at least 20 people over the years that have been interested in this.

How many people have come up with a suitable wagon LSD that doesn't require gobs of modification?

I've seen a wagon with helper-coil shocks before, kind of nifty. They were like Monroe's or something, apparently they did really well but were light springs just to help with loads.

I actually want a goon, but just a stocker since it would be my run-around.

And yet, there's probably a hundred wagons pushing 200HP out there and some even see track time :D

There was an IRS wagon at Canby last year, there was a 4-linked wagon at Canby last year. I believe a guy named Hector has an SR'd & bagged wagon down in Socal.. those are the ones that stand out, locally at least. And with all the KA/VG/SR swaps out there, you KNOW somebody wants a fancy suspension set up!

IMHO, a truck carries weight, a wagon carries fun.

Edit: Let's not forget Anthony's 1JZ Turbo Wagon! (Whatever happened to Mr. Schwisow, anyways? I didn't see him at Canby last year - following his build over the years was kind of fun!)

I am very surprised that after 40 years, nobody has made much aftermarket stuff for goons.

racing.

Z cars and 510 sedans have so much stuff that thats already been worked out because they have 40 years of racing history on every level.

I doubt theres any sanctioned track racing that allows a wagon aside from auto-x

But that's the fun of it! 40 years later they are starting to try out new things and people are getting new ideas. There's a huge fan base of Datsuns... everybody has a little bit of everything! I mean it might not be as big a profit as building things for sedans and other models, but admit it - if you could, and the option was out there - you'd totally trick out a wagon!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.