510/280zx bump steer spacers(roll center adapters)

I have 10 sets of bump steer spacers(roll center adapters) for sale. These are cnc machined from 6160 billet aluminum. Cost will be $65.00 per set plus shipping. They do not come with the longer bolts but can be supplied for an additional $10.00. These are not anodized but plain aluminum. Shipping will be approx $12.00 depending on where you live. They are coming out of Vancouver B.C. and I can ship anywhere. Any Questions feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks

I have 10 sets of bump stop spacers(roll center adapters) for sale. These are cnc machined from 6160 billet aluminum. Cost will be $65.00 per set plus shipping. They do not come with the longer bolts but can be supplied for an additional $10.00. These are not anodized but plain aluminum. Shipping will be approx $12.00 depending on where you live. They are coming out of Vancouver B.C. and I can ship anywhere. Any Questions feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No they don'y need to be beveled. They bolt right in without any issues. I hve them on my personal car and all is good. I can't seem to post pics i can email if interested. I currently have them listed on ebay and craigslist as well. I am just waiting for enough orders to do a production run.

The thing is, your new, there several members who make them , and cheaper, (50$) so you gotta sell them with pics and description.

Being new I dont see alot of people wanting to "preorder" any parts, king cab seals come to mind.

If you need help posting pics pm me, ill teach you to fish.

Also early 510s have ben said to come with a "smaller" ball joint than others, can you tell us wich ball joints yours will fit?

I understand that I am new on here. I have bought the cheaper ones and that is exactly what I got cheap!! These ones are nicely machined and fit well. Untill I figure out how to post pics please e-mail me and I will send you some.. My email is fast-510@telus.net . Thanks

I currently have 10 sets of bump stop spacers to fit 510's and 280zx's. These are cnc machined from 6160 billet aluminum. They are 3/4" thick. A must for any lowered dime!! Cost will be $65.00 plus shipping. (around $12.00) depending where you are. These are a high quality part that are in "raw" form(not anodized) They will be clearcoated to prevent corrosion. If the longer bolts are needed I can supply them at a cost of $5.00. Any questions feel free to contact me.

mockup.jpg

red2.jpg

red1.jpg

Billet_Spacers.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.