1979 Datsun 210 (B310) project

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please specify which model and year (diamond shaped grille)? This will greatly help me when searchinf for it

If you click on the "YJA" in my post, it's a direct link for searching YJA for B310 parts.   ;)

Spend a few minutes a couple of times a week perusing those auctions until you find one.  :thumbup:

It's the standard grill for the later JDM cars, but narrowed 6-8". They pop up on ebay and YJA often, and I've seen several for sale on JNC over the last two years.  :thumbup:

Look around. They are out there, and not terribly expensive. Usually in the $100 range at most. 

I can't find one part (on YJA) that ships internationally, maybe it wrong translation (i use google translate) but when i check for international shipping its says "does not correspond". Also i can't manage to create an account on JNC, the capcha type question screws me over xD

I can't find one part (on YJA) that ships internationally, maybe it wrong translation (i use google translate) but when i check for international shipping its says "does not correspond".

No, most YJA sellers don't ship internationally. You have to go through a third party service like Rinkya or Hayatonka. I use Hayatonka myself, never had a problem with them. How it works is they are English speakers located in Japan, the seller on the auction ships it to them, then they ship it to you. Easy peasy. Just tell them what you want, how much you're willing to bid, then they handle the rest. 

Also i can't manage to create an account on JNC, the capcha type question screws me over xD

It's really not that complicated. Send me a PM and I'll help you out.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sick B310 on youtube.  It found it the other day but it took me over an hour to find it again so i figured i'd post it so i don't lose it.  I like the flares, the mirrors and the general overall look of it.  What do you guys think?

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

Sorry to bring up an old thread but just had a quick question about this build. Does anyone know if they just rolled the fenders out a little further to achieve this look or did they add mini fender flares? I kind of like this and I know there is that line that is like a 1/4 to 1/2 thick around the fenders that flaring them out could make them tie in pretty neatly to the original body design. 

I've seen this done... B)

8.jpg