Coilovers

LilBullit

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are adjusting your ride height once a day or you're rich, then get coil overs. If you need to lower and set your ride height and probably never adjust it again unless changing tire size then coil overs are kind of a waste don't you think? Here's a $50 way to lower the ride height, make it adjustable, increase the spring rate and re-new the strut dampening. No welding. Use only an angle grinder.

http://community.rat...__fromsearch__1

• 3 months later...

mate of mine works at a suspension shop the had this old set laying around. I cant rember the exact model but the were for a nissan

i just cut my old strut down by the base a tiged these ones on worked mint.when i wind them full down my front chassie rails sit 20mm of the ground

297468_2157534029930_5815241_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

mate of mine works at a suspension shop the had this old set laying around. I cant rember the exact model but the were for a nissan

i just cut my old strut down by the base a tiged these ones on worked mint.when i wind them full down my front chassie rails sit 20mm of the ground

297468_2157534029930_5815241_n.jpg

Is this on the factory 1200 struts?