'70 521 parts?

Evan'70521

Fell asleep the other night and drove into the ditch. Somebody put a HUGE f**king rock in the ditch and I hit it! Now I've got to rebuild the driver side front corner (bumber, fender, firewall, suspesion, etc.) What years are compatible with the 1970 521 to make my parts search easier? Help! This is my first Datsun. Also... what's the best repair manaul out there?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fell asleep the other night and drove into the ditch. Somebody put a HUGE f**king rock in the ditch and I hit it! Now I've got to rebuild the driver side front corner (bumber, fender, firewall, suspesion, etc.) What years are compatible with the 1970 521 to make my parts search easier? Help! This is my first Datsun. Also... what's the best repair manaul out there?

I beleave the late 68 threw 72 will work, which is any 521 out there.

Is the frame bent?

The frame doen't appear to be bent. The rock was more like a small boulder. And it was the only one of its size in the ditch. Dumb f**king luck! It destroyed the bumper and pushed the front panel up and back far enough that the radiator shroud stopped the fan blade. The left front fender is complete scrap. Haven't gotten the rig tore down yet to determine further damage. Any advice on repair manuals?