82 210 Wheel Fitment...

So currently on my 210 I'm running a 15x6+42 with a 5mm spacer in the rear and 195/50R15's all around. They fit and tuck decently in the front but in the rear its total weaksauce! Plus they're 240sx Stock SE wheels and don't really "fit" the car very well.

So I found a killer deal on some 13x7+0 wheels in a gloss black powder coat finish that look pretty sick. Has anyone ran this type of wheel on a 210 before? I definitely want more offset but I DO NOT wanna run flares or pull the shit out of my fenders when I go lower... I was also thinking about stretching some 165/70/13 on the 7's as well.

So I'm kinda at a loss... I looked around didn't see many people with "budget" wheels on their 210's.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was also thinking about stretching some 165/70/13 on the 7's as well.

Man, that's a skinny tire, don't to that! Even my 205's on my 15x8's are stretched.

Get some Aero Race rims in any size you like! Get 15x8's and 205/60/15's.

My 205/60's on my 15x8's

_DSC0857.jpg

205/60's would be WAY TO BIG for my 210 lol. The 195/50R15's I'm running now barely give me enough room for 2in's of drop lol.

I was also considering 175's and 185's in a 13in diameter...

However I just saw that Wheel Vintique's sells a staggered set of 14x6 and 14x7 zero offset each.... Hmm... I just wanna stay under $250...