79 210 Carpet kits and seat covers...

bosifus

I've been looking for the last couple days for a carpet kit that comes close to matching the stock interior color of my 210 which is blue. Most all of the stuff Ive seen on ebay and amazon the pictures are not good in the least for color matching. Has anyone had any luck finding a kit that is close to the stock color? This is the best spot in the whole car lol the rest is trashed.

Also Has anyone found a decent brand of seat cover that will fit well for the rear seat? I tried looking on vendor sites using a similar model like a sentra or something since none of them seem to have the 210 listed but Im not getting anywhere.

IMAG0700.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I purchased interior carpet from StockInteriors.com also, the Tunnel area was too big (like they used an automatic floor pan rather than a standard b210 [different tunnel sizes]). Otherwise it fit fairly well. I did take a heat gun to the back side of the carpet to help it resume its correct shape. If you get it from stockinteriors avoid the mass back, just get the carpet. Get some closed cell foam from Lowes instead (3' wide about $5 a foot), they have a matting designed for standing on in work shops (supposed to help rest the feet) that works quite well as a sound deadener and being closed cell foam its water proof. The foam is also much easer to cut than mass back and with no Mass Back on the carpet it will be easier to cut to fit.

• 5 weeks later...

I picked up the stockinteriors carpet kit. I'm happy with it but it is big in the tunnel area just like you said. I also had challenges with the drivers door sill area because they trimmed it so tight. A PITA to keep from pulling out from under the trim but I finally managed it. The color was pretty decent, They sent me some samples to match it up since the web sucks for color matching. I ended up with Blue 802. Anyone looking at one of these kits look for a discount code also. I saved like 8$ using one.

IMAG0759.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I got my carpet from same stock interiors.com on their ebay store. Mine fits pretty well, but is also tight at the door sills, and may require some stickum to make it say put. I have used those folks before on a 78 ford supercab,, and experience has been positive. It would have been nice to have just a couple extra inches on door sills though,, then trim to fit under the plastic sill guard.