Texas Project - 1978 Datsun 210 ZX w/ FED Bodykit

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

B210 sway-bar fits in front of engine, so it doesn't matter about the sump.

It does with a KA. ;)

The stock 610/B210 sway bars won't clear the KA's front sump pan. There's a slim chance an S10/HL-A10 sway bar might since it came with a front sump pan, unlike the 610 and B210. But the KA24E front sump pan is at least an 1" longer at the front, so...

• 5 months later...

Hey All.... We are gearing up for the next 24hours of LeMons race May 4th & 5th 2013 at Eagles Canyon in Dallas....

I just ordered some coil-overs from TechnoToy,... new brake booster,... and some more goodies to help us hit the track in time.... 

Stay tuned for updated pics & race info....

www.Facebook.com/RatsunRacing

It does with a KA. ;)

The stock 610/B210 sway bars won't clear the KA's front sump pan. There's a slim chance an S10/HL-A10 sway bar might since it came with a front sump pan, unlike the 610 and B210. But the KA24E front sump pan is at least an 1" longer at the front, so...

I still need to test this but on the mockup at the JY it looks like a 1200 swaybar will fit the B210 and clear a KA sump. It just needs the mounting points extended slightly for the bushings to the frame rails. It is smaller of course but relatively easy to get, especially if you have a B210 (i.e. trade a 1200 guy).