521 hub adapter question.

konig209

What wheel hubs can be used on our trucks?

What splines match from different vehicles?

Im trying to put a quick release on my truck

but im not sure what hub adapter fits.

Yes im new here sorry for rushing to this question

right away ill post a thread of my truck i saved after work.

Any and all replies very much appreciated.

I did try google but people get way off topic real quick.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC03474.jpg

im running a z car wheel. splines match up, but turn signals dont reset and there is gap. crackerjack69 told me a way of moving everything up to the wheel so there is no gap and the turn signals reset, but it was for a 620

edit: damn my truck was messy when i took this picture...

Edited by jon521
  • Like 1

Iono guess ill find out when i drive....heres another question it has alot of play when in gear there a way to fix that?

Are you talking about a lot of play in the trans. shifter lever?

There are bushings in the shifter lever that make it difficult to get into position, and also make it difficult to align the hole to put the pin threw to hold it there, if them bushings are missing or worn, the shifter will be sloppy.

You know where reverse is in a dogleg transmission?

I was testing all my lights and reverse is on the far bottom right corner.

1 3 5

2 4 R

For a shortshaft 5 spd. transmission to have this above shift pattern, it would have had to be built from two differant transmissions for it to bolt to a L block, as nissan never built a shortshaft 5 spd. with this shift pattern for a L block that I know of.

Now I am not saying that your 5 speed trans. doesn't have the above shift pattern, as I have built several of them myself and run them in my 521s, but someone would have had to build it themselves.

Here is a link on how to put one together.

http://community.rat...__fromsearch__1

R 2 4

1 3 5

They did build a shortshaft 5 spd. with this shift pattern, it's a dogleg 5 speed, it was built for the 200SX from 77-79 with the L20b, it's a common 5 speed to put into the 510, 521 and early 620 vehicles.

There are several switches on the 5 spd. transmissions, one which controls the rev. light, but there quite possibly could be one that activates when the trans. is put in 5th, so to know for sure where reverse is in your transmission, you have to turn the input shaft one way, and see the output shaft turn the other way.