320 ignition wiring.

Skib

so I successfully wired up a DZ start kit in Eric's (ol320) truck and will be doing a write up on it.

but his truck has been re done with a painless harness

so Im wondering if anyone can snap a pic of the back side of their ignition switch for me with the stock wiring colours.

once Iv got that I can make a diagram to make wiring a DZ start kit just as simple to install as all the other 5 prong ignition dattos.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so I successfully wired up a DZ start kit in Eric's (ol320) truck and will be doing a write up on it.

but his truck has been re done with a painless harness

so Im wondering if anyone can snap a pic of the back side of their ignition switch for me with the stock wiring colours.

once Iv got that I can make a diagram to make wiring a DZ start kit just as simple to install as all the other 5 prong ignition dattos.

Cool. Since Eric won't send me any updated pics of the truck, at least I can see them here.

It's like losing a pet when you sell a truck (or car) and I need to know it's being taken care of...

lol so your who i talked to over the phone.

most of our problems that first day where caused by a damaged control box for the start set.

Dave sent us a new one and everything worked like it should :cool:

only pic Iv got of the stuff installed but Im waiting for him to send me some pics he took of me working on it.

I also put in all new window felt so now they sit in the frames perfect and snug

lol funny how little things like that make a big difference :lol: he deff noticed cuz its like a 5 hour drive to my place.

0304121811.jpg

lol so your who i talked to over the phone.

most of our problems that first day where caused by a damaged control box for the start set.

Dave sent us a new one and everything worked like it should :cool:

only pic Iv got of the stuff installed but Im waiting for him to send me some pics he took of me working on it.

I also put in all new window felt so now they sit in the frames perfect and snug

lol funny how little things like that make a big difference :lol: he deff noticed cuz its like a 5 hour drive to my place.

You spoke with Tom, the guy who did the wiring. I sold him the truck and did the front clip and the dash.

Well I'm glad he's working on it.

How does that system work? Does it still require a key?