Nissan Patrol

ok guys I just found a source for 13 Nissan Patrols 7 are very restorable, 3 are borderline restorable and 3 are deffinantly parts as described to me. Total for the lot is $12,000 there is a 14th but the guy that is getting rid of them offered me one as a commision/finders fee.

They are located in British Columbia I am waiting on pics to be sent me.

The guy has no interest in parting out.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cross border northward into canada is rough.. the vehicle basically has to be completely operational and clean... dunno about south.

Really? I've imported over half a dozen disassembled, parted out, vintage BMWs from Oregon, Washington, and California. Never had an issue, so long as you do the paperwork, and have a title. If you tell them it's a parts car, forget it. I got turned around with a 3.0CS coupe on a trailer. Went to a different border crossing the next day, and brought it right in.

Is this the same guy selling the 3 Patrol package deal in Surrey? Sounds similarly worded "Selling for a friend, won't sell any parts" etc etc. That guy is only minutes from me, but the wording in the ad has turned me off from going to look at the trucks.

Really? I've imported over half a dozen disassembled, parted out, vintage BMWs from Oregon, Washington, and California. Never had an issue, so long as you do the paperwork, and have a title. If you tell them it's a parts car, forget it. I got turned around with a 3.0CS coupe on a trailer. Went to a different border crossing the next day, and brought it right in.

Is this the same guy selling the 3 Patrol package deal in Surrey? Sounds similarly worded "Selling for a friend, won't sell any parts" etc etc. That guy is only minutes from me, but the wording in the ad has turned me off from going to look at the trucks.

that be him

thats a crazy find, I paid a grand for mine. fwiw.

All body panels are available new, engine rebuild kits sorta(the engine was also used in forklifts), and the guys over at rmp and O have interchange parts for almost everything critical. Ratsun group buy?

Unless he's prepared to split them up, he's never going to sell them. I'd be interested in a parts truck, if he had one with a better tub than mine has.

he might be willing, he has someone in surrey that has inquired about the whole lot. But he doesn't want to wait on him for too long

yah I did.. we just talked and gave him a bit of a reality check on the value and collectibility of these rigs... apparently there is quite a stack of extra parts too- NO NOS, but axles, Hard tops, etc. I'm posting this link on RMP and O right now to increase interest... also told Ross at Sports Imports as he might be able to provide a staging area for us if we do manage a group buy.

The otehr thing the guy told me is that several of the saveable ones are originally from Washington and Oregon and were never titled in BC.

Guy is in Surrey, so am I. Are all the trucks in Surrey? I think I may even know where exactly he is. I could be wrong, but I have a strong hunch where he is. I drive by a yard FULL of ancient old trucks, busses, machinery, etc. Everyone who has ever lived in Surrey, knows this yard. One of the last rural type lots in the city, and I'd guess some developer is alllllll over the guy for it. Not sure he's the same guy with the Patrols, but it does add up.

Anyway, what I'm getting at, is I could make myself available to go and check out the stash up close, take some pics, etc. My truck really doesn't need much, and I HATE parts cars, but I sure could use a few bits and pieces.

I'll contact him through Craigs, and see if I can arrange a time to view the trucks. It is possible that I am thinking of the wrong property, as I don't recall seeing any Scouts, but there can't be too many similar properties around. And the one I am thinking of, is HUGE. I drove by tonight, and there was a cow wandering around amongst old tractors, pickups, 5 ton trucks, busses, etc.

Yeah, the place at 132 and 84 is exactly where I figured it was. I drove by there tonight, and saw what appears to be a 60's - 70's era 4x4 (Land Cruiser, Patrol, Land ROver) tucked in behind a couple of 80's sToyota pickups. Couldn't get close enough to see what the truck was, just the top corner of the windshield, and the front edge of the roof. Sure looked like a Patrol.

I know where they are now and you could drive past the place 100 times and never guess they are there. ...

Apparently thereis another buyer in the game that might take the works.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.