Dumb project I need someone to talk me out of...

datsunfreak

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31485470004_large.jpg

DONT!!!!!

So I have this '81 210 2dr sedan parts car with no front clip, but good doors and quarters...

And I recently found a yellow '81 wagon that needs some mechanical work but the body is nice...

Then I saw this photo...

VirtualModels_Nissan_Sunny_California_ShootingBreak.jpg

PPLease do.....thats cool.... make your first windows out of acrylic to work out bugs then use them as plugs for the glass guy

I like the 510 sedan delivery wagon, even with the shorter doors. buuuuut the metal he used to cover the windows needs to be different, i thinks...

u would....only cause u could sleep in it with out fear of the cops waking uup to move it....or get busy at the local bar with local bar fly in it.

Hey man, just slap some that fuax wood grain on it, paint it pea and rename it the Wagon Queen Family Truckster and Chevy Chase would rock that wagon too! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it would have to have four sets of head lights and three sets of taillights .....and be jumpable

PPLease do.....thats cool....

It is taking shape already. Already got the 2dr parts car, and picking up the wagon in a few weeks. B)

make your first windows out of acrylic to work out bugs then use them as plugs for the glass guy

Eh. If the lexan looks good, I'm okay with it. May go glass at some point, we'll just have to wait and see.

There`s an extra set of doors but still pretty close.

IMG_0470.jpg

The arrow was a diss when someone said all Z guys are stuck up..a long while ago, there was 3 pics of Z ( which looks like a million others just like it ) and only one of this cool wagon in article..

Meaning when they get put up on pedestals enough they look down on others..