So many parts, i dont know where to start.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sheeeit. When this thread started i expressed interest in some wheels. Well, I already found, bought, jumped through hoops, and finally received wheels from another source. They are blasted and powder coated and ready for tires. You guys are going to be waiting for ever for this hoarde of parts. Mabey the thread starter should offer to put people in contact with the owner of the parts and let folks be pro active on the buying and getting.

• 9 months later...

There is a current craigslist add for this cache of parts, roseburg craigslist, has direct contact information. NO need for waiting for responses to these posts.

Also a link to the craiglist post is posted on this site.

notied ur friend had a couple 521 truck .was wondering if he had the tranny mounts with the 4 bolts ..i have the mount but my father missed placed the bolts so i can get my truck back on the road.. plese email me back when you have aa chance thank you for reading my text ..

I would be interested in stock rims, hub caps if you got them. Looks like you have a ton.

how much would he charge for a front whinsheld for my 1978 620 pick up.

I need a gas cap for either a 240Z or 280Z. 9186936447

looking for a 76 620 drive line(or carrier barring) for myshort bed thx

Did any of you happen to notice that the OP has not been on this forum since last November???