So many parts, i dont know where to start.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack posted this recently

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/42863-ratsuners-trying-to-contact-me/page__p__676291?do=findComment&comment=676291

I haven't been able to get back to anyone as I've had alot of things on my plate to deal with. Neither of my vehicles are running so I can't go get parts for anyone, and I don't have a computer at home so I do all my webstuff from my phone. Which my internet data was eaten alive by all the posting and uploading to photobucket I did.

And that makes ratsuning impossible.

When my truck is mobile I will be able to move parts, and will be in touch with everyone on here again.

-Zack

Mods... are you guys going to let people keep taking the bait here ?

they prolly will cause eventually something will come of it. zachs a good guy and has stated his case one y hes not too active on this, he cood have found this gold mine and kept his mouth shut and there wood be no chance at all of any of us getting anything we needed. now if nothing comes of it big deal. its not like hes taken any money from ppl. he posted on something he was gonna try to do.....

give the guy a chance to come thru b4 you get so negative on it.

• Like 1

Never said or implied he was a bad guy. It's just obvious something in the chain has broken down so people shouldn't be lured into expecting anything on this thread and need to move on elsewhere to find the parts they need. Some people are building projects on a schedule and need to plan on parts accumulation so they hold money in reserve with expectations of completing a deal and could possibly pass up or ignore another deal because they might be waiting on (and committed to) something here. Post #86 Zach said to make sure you really wanted the stuff before he pulled and priced - I don't blame him for that either - been there, that should always be a given anyway. I've just seen adventures like this break down too many times ( despite good intentions, even on a single vehicle partout !) to give it any credit. Not necessarily Zach's fault however if someone wants to wait indefinately on something to happen, who am I to rob them of that opportunity ?!

I need a front bumper, hood, and headlight buckets for a 71 240Z. I could care less what color it is and it would be nice to get one that's relatively straight. I REALLY don't feel like forking out $400-$500 for a refurbished one and they don't make them brand new anymore, at least not that I've found. Oh also is there any center consoles in decent shape? Maybe a black vinyl drivers seat that's not riped?

I need several parts for 72 521. Stock steering wheel and turn signal assembly, most switches on dash, heater parts, rear bumper, arm rests, sun visors and mounting hardware, emergency brake complete, interior hood release, emblems, leaf springs, A parts truck would be great.

Hopefully he has some parts for my little lady. She's a '74 620. I am after

-A Dash

-Center Console

-Just about any side draft type carb.

-Fuse box and housing.

-Pasenger side door and fender.

Damn shame about the rev counter issue.

Anyway, I'm out of Eugene and would'nt mid picking up my order myself.

I guess if I were to go up there whenever I couldgrab whatever for others in my are.

man, you just don't see hoardes like this in Australia. I guess it's to do with the constantly high values of second hand cars. they just get sold off before they get collected because theyre worth so much. It's amazing I hear that you can get a 5 year old V8 ford sedan over there for a couple of hundred bucks, over here a 5 yr old holden or ford is still worth over 10k, maybe 20 depending on the condition! I would only need like 1/32 of that collection not even to get my 520 sorted out. this guy is on a goldmine!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have so many 620 wants, the problem is I'm too far away...

This is my list anyways

- drivers and passenger door with no rust holes

- passenger side fender as nice as can be

- black bench seat

- black rubber floor cover

- black door panels

- black arm rests

- starter / alternator

- electronic distributor and single points distributor

- gauge cluster / plastic face / gauge surround

- rocker panels L&R

- complete antenna

- amber headlights

- old aftermarket stuff

If you could get me prices and if it is possible to some how get the stuff here in Michigan, maybe we'll have some dealing.