So many parts, i dont know where to start.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a 1967 411 SSS that's with the R16 engine.. I am in need of a clutch... and I can not find anywhere on the internet to get one.. DO YOU HAVE/ KNOW WHERE to get one?

thanks

- mikko

Mikko - That's a Roadster clutch. Super-easy to find.

need decent dash or metal dash (mine isn't even in good enough shape to put a dash cover on!

620 gauge pod in good shape

620 tach (not holding my breath)

wood steering wheel

im interested in a 5 speed l series trans, but i need to know what shipping would be, so that is a future thing i would guess, dash and tach are my 'right now' needs

Ok folks price list on all your parts is being made up by the man right now. Should hear from him soon. I will be out there Monday at the latest as is, and will start pulling parts for people who are positive on what they are getting.

If anyone is a tire kicker please let me know now before I go through the trouble of pulling and pricing to ship your parts.

No 620 tachs, sorry. Plenty of dashes and from what I gather about 3/4 of the list I gave him. Thanks everyone again for your patience.

Please put me on the list of ST wheel and hub seekers. Providing there is enough to go around.

Also, if you find a closed chamber W53, PLEASE, let me know!

Thanks for all your hard work at making sure this stuff gets back into service. I have an old friend that has been in the Willys Jeep business for YEARS, I have helped him move his business twice. What a bitch that was.

If anyone is a tire kicker please let me know now before I go through the trouble of pulling and pricing to ship your parts.

Yep, nothing will take the steam out of a motivated seller with a huge parts lot like a bunch of people dragging their feet over a few dollars or just asking to be asking. Not saying that happens HERE on good ole' Ratsun :hmm: but Zack here has five pages of inquiries in less than one week and sounds like he's trying to stay on track. I've seen these type threads die much quicker deaths.

Another threadkiller is sellers thinking they are going to retire off a few stripped vehicles or a dealer parts lot they were lucky enough to score. Here's hoping the gentleman is realistic when he comes back with those prices.

I am interested in: ' 80 720 (71B) 5 speed trans long shaft, '85-86 720 short shaft 5 speed trans, a dogleg trans, '79 or '80 L20B complete, am sure I will think of more. Would also be willing to pick up the parts and if anyone needs parts brought up to this area I would be willing if they will help with the gas.