So many parts, i dont know where to start.

Hey Zack, I'm down the road in central Ca., but would be more than willing to jump on this bandwagon for 520 parts. If the nor cal guys are working something out to bring down the road stuff, I'm looking for as much as I can squeeze into aviable space. Glad to see your willingness to help the Ratsun family cauze to spread these parts out before they rust to death up there in those wet woods. Any J13 motor parts, inside or out or even the whole thing (motor) I'm glad to pay for and a solid complete steering wheel would ice the cake. Sooo... whats the next step for us ravnous parts hogs?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are j parts, and running j engines. I know of atleast one complete running one. As with everything I will get back to you with a price.

Hey Zack, I'm down the road in central Ca., but would be more than willing to jump on this bandwagon for 520 parts. If the nor cal guys are working something out to bring down the road stuff, I'm looking for as much as I can squeeze into aviable space. Glad to see your willingness to help the Ratsun family cauze to spread these parts out before they rust to death up there in those wet woods. Any J13 motor parts, inside or out or even the whole thing (motor) I'm glad to pay for and a solid complete steering wheel would ice the cake. Sooo... whats the next step for us ravnous parts hogs?

Hmm tachs seem rare ina 620?

I've had about 10 people email me since last night about a tachs alone. I will see what he has. In the mean time I'm not 100% on what is hard to find for a 620, so if anyone wants to make me a list of things to look for.

There are full dashes, mirrors, stock wheels, even floor mats from what I know.

Of course id love a Tach for my 620.

Bumperettes... or something beside the HUGE heavy bumper.

Some smaller mirrors, preferably squarish

And the back end part of the center console (the arm rest part),

I know there is a ton of other things that I am mising

And i can set up shipping with mY UPS account if its easier for you, saves me 30% and you can call and have UPS pick it up (I can email you a label that you just print and tape on) or you can drop it off at any UPS location or driver.

No 510 body parts for sure atleast. When I figure out how much of how many cars I will update my first post, so keep an eye out.

I'm a big ratsuner, as the seattle crew knows me pretty well. I'm a stand up guy and will be helping everyone ASAP. I know what it is like to try and find parts. This pile isn't going anywhere except to people who own datsuns.

any 510 stuff ? shot in the dark

I am also looking for the whole inside light for a 620 King Cab, a Dash pad in good shape, inside A/C parts/knobs, kick panels, black seat belts and a head liner. I am sure I will come up with more.

Thanks

Of course i would paya token finders fee for your time ...

Zack

You should really think about this... A handling fee would be appropriate. Looking at the shear number of parts, it's going to take a good deal of time to identify, inventory and ship them. Just say'n a few $ will help with the motivation. B)

My wish list:

Weber sidedraft carb (I know you said no SSS stuff, but keep an eye open for one please. :) )

79 620 fuze box cover (they are diferent than other years)

Thanks Zack :thumbup:

front and/or rear lowering springs that will work for a 710.front left quarter panel and trunk lid for a 1974 710.5 speed tranny for swap in said 710.just a wish list thanks for consideration!im so jealous! i love poking around graveyards.im close enough i can come get them.im in ashland quite a bit as well.

Cool everyone I'm taking notes on all of you! I just got booked to work all week, so I'm going to try and get there Tuesday and start digging through things.

Ron I'm sure I will come a bit ahead. I'm probably going to aquire a lot of things through osmosis, and I wouldn't mind getting one of those 620s running for myself.

Man, I will come tow that baby blue 620 away, I have a 78 baby blue that needs a little brother. cash talks. shoot me your cell via PM and I will snap you a few pics to show the old guy.

I didn't spend enough time looking at the 520 to know what the dash is, sorry the pic isn't clear enough. My next day off I will be back out there and will take pictures of everything. It will be a lot. I love that little thing though.

I will find out some prices on the 620s tomorrow!

That is a single headlight 520 Z chopper, so it likely is a metal dash, but it has a big hole in the top where there is supposed to be a small hole for an ashtray.

should be easy enough to weld that hole shut

I also saw a oic of a red 520/521 curious if that is also a 520 seeing as someone asked before me about the 520 metal dash

also if there are any bumperettes with brackets

there are 2 521s and one 520. On of his 521s are on a 720 frame.

If I find a j series s.u. setup, sorry to say but I will have one badass wagon, as I know he atleast has a set of s.u. carbs, I'm not sure if they are for sale though.

there are 2 521s and one 520. On of his 521s are on a 720 frame.

If I find a j series s.u. setup, sorry to say but I will have one badass wagon, as I know he atleast has a set of s.u. carbs, I'm not sure if they are for sale though.

Well then, if you find 2 "J" series SU setups, I would be interested in the second setup.

Okay so time for an appropriate [hopefully] joke....

So this prostitute goes into the bank with a wheelbarrow full of cash.

The teller inquires "Wow, did you hoard all this by yourself ?!"

She replies "Nah, my sister whored half of it ! "

bad-ah-bing ! [sorry to those without an old dude's sense of humor]

• Like 2

For those asking about prices on the 620s themselves they range between $4-500. None are complete and price will depend on how many good parts are on them. I will see him tomorrow in person to run over a list of alot of things you all have been asking for and I will get a price for what we know he has for sure. Then we will go through his inventory and look for the rest.

Almost no 510 parts.

There are a couple doglegs and 5 speeds. Some for nap-z, most for L. Price will vary between $150-175 for most.