gearz stacey david

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea if he knows anything but always thought his show plastic. Too practiced and slick and full of fake laughter. Stopped watching that along with OCC, Boyd, Chip Foose and Monster Garage reality shows. Too much bull shit/drama not enough info and substance. His wasn't like them but I had just had enough fake.

stacy david lost his last job for a reason....hes too commercial/cheesy.... but not really the type of show a ratsuner would watch...i wish i had someone to loosen everything so it looked like a old rusty car is easy to work on.... i wish my goon was on the show showing how every bolt broke off taking the front fenders off....then my innovative way to get them out with out a drill or tap or ez out....i dont wanna see how your kelderman gave u a airride system and it took u thirty minutes to put it on.... why do these shows show how to install the most expensive stuff... oh yeah it was given to them as a promotion gimic... knowing full well most of the audience couldn't afford such a thing....same with that crazy canadien on the 4x4 show ....they never build anyting budget minded....even the diesel samurai ... i saw they are blowing that apart and going over the top...

i cant wait till the reality tv fad is over...i am so tired of it being called reality tv when it ends up being stagged 90 % of the time...please cancel all shows relating to or pertaining to exploiting talent and making the public beliieve that its a story book story.. shows like x factor, the voice or the other dumb ass one americas got talent or think u can sing ... or anything ending in idol....

i just saw there's a reality show for tattoo artist.....where do they find the guppys to let these artist practice on them...my god whats next live subject on top shot... another show that is made terrible by the host trying to hard.... i dont need the host to sound like a infomercial... i thought these shows were about peoples talent not some guy trying to sound like john fucking wayne...

• Like 1

I liked Chip Foose's shit but the show?.... Car gets new built motor. carb, fuel pump, dizzy, fuel tank, rad ... I mean everything comes out and new put in and they close the hood and it fires up on one crank and runs perfect???? They didn't even try to be real.

BTW jrock I love you. (nohomo)

Um Jesse James brutall honesty made monster garage but since then it's been wildly copied and never as well..... I even grew tired of Jesse at times like the stupidest build off between the turtles and him ..... Granted his bike was the nicest and mos user friendly but what he was ripping the turtles for ( needing help and not being fabricated 100 percent by the builder...). He ended up callin in a hot rod shop ( which I think he owns) to help him finish his bike cause he spent the whole time shooting guns and guest appearing on sons of guns ...to me I think I got more automotive know how of the red green show on PBS then all that shit ...... Ryan f from street customs is the biggest sell out building the biggest pos...... It's like a jc Whitney catalog had sex wth a jegs catalog and his cars are the afterbirth ....... And usually melt your eyes with retardation ( no offense to the handicapped )

So d mike u know I love (nonhomo) u for all the help u have been to me but why on gods green earth would anyone love me ...... I can't tell the diff between a 521 and 510 pan so I ain't worth much

.... but not really the type of show a ratsuner would watch...i wish i had someone to loosen everything so it looked like a old rusty car is easy to work on.... i wish my goon was on the show showing how every bolt broke off taking the front fenders off....then my innovative way to get them out with out a drill or tap or ez out....

Set up a camera, push record and post up on youtube. I would watch :)

The very first episode of Jesse James was real, when he actually showed how to make the parts and shape the metal. Now you have places that make it for them and they "cut and weld" a new piece on there and call it "custom".

OCC-well drama, nuff said.

The funniest shit I've seen are the two dickwads on "Two Gays Garage", they might as well blow each other and cut to commercials for a product every 3 minutes.

Boyd did have a good show at first, then they got the drama started. The painter dude, who is good, had a falling out and I thought he was screwing the wife. Then the dude that had the wrecked face, that only blinked from one side, started drama and it went down from there.

I could go on, but you get the idea...

Fuzz

They cant show every rusty bolt being broken loose, every part getting bolted on, welding the bracket onto the other frame rail because the show would be 16 hours long and nobody would watch. They have to whore themselves out because they have to get free parts otherwise all those vehicles they build would be crap and episode 25 would be, "How to wire up your exhaust system... again".

I like "Gears". He builds a lot of cool shit, Although, I wish he would finish those 2 monstrosities that are always parked in the shop.

"Horsepower" on Spike's "powerblock tv" kills me though. I wish they would put that old man out of his misery. It sounds like a computer speaks for him and I don't think I've seen him work on anything in a while.

Ian on extreme 4x4 is hilarious when the catch him candid but otherwise he needs to stop yelling.

OCC made the biggest pieces of crap on two wheels. Those theme cycles were embarrassing. Make a bike look like an F18??? Jeeezus who would ride one of these things without the fear of being beat up for it..

Boyd.... all he ever did was come out of the office and say "I don't like it do it again"

i say we make a ratsun show....it will be dat mike...hainz, wayno and a few others and me doing break dancing in the back ground while they work on dattos...and who knows maybe one of the episodes might be ....."impossible indy makes a 510 moar loar" or "waynos guide on how to make a diesel datto run on cooking oil..."

...red eye... we already live streamed a work party on the mazda forum...worked good... alot of people also followed suit but...they spent to much time on there phone or chain smoking cigs...I am a big fan of a static camera and time lapsing a day in the life of datto projects......but haven't spent the time to get footage nor figure out the editing...

as for this made for tv reality crap....it always starts out good and as populariity increases so does the sellouttedness...its the reality...it sux that drama sells shows but unfortunately all to much its the filming crew instigating it by asking loaded questions that throw another cast member under the bus....its too bad they cant just film whats going on and not become part of the show ... i call reality tv a mockumentary... since its just exploiting the cast anyway...

and yes those flaming balls of shit occ built were as dumb as the continual argueing over who pees farther on the show...

madness ... why cant they show a part of that .... its the viewers reality...its my reality.... its what i'm up against... heck show the lazy host lieing on there back, no creeper...in a puddle of tranny fluid.. .... cussing at a bolt that wont come loose...all those bs shows anymore are just a 30 minute advertisement some company bought ..most viewres dont have a two post lift to remove bodies from frames...most viewers don't have the ability to put a ford body on a dodge chassis...i dont have those exhaust stands to install while standing upright... i gotta lay on my back hold the exhaust with my knee and tack in place and hope i dont bur myself....

• Like 1

Skib... shit i forgot about u....i want u on the ratsun show too....u can do a bit on maximizing packing space in a z car when moving...me i think i will handle the mail bag since i seem to ask dumb questions i should be in charge of answering those dumb question

I am comcasts bitch and about tired of the kardashianing they give me....i can't get the wife to understand watching shit online is way moar better....shes a flipper and impluse buyer so in order for it to interest her she has to stumble on it through channel surfing...fml... she still think we need a home phone... even though i cant remember the last time it rang...

i say we make a ratsun show....it will be dat mike...hainz, wayno and a few others and me doing break dancing in the back ground while they work on dattos...and who knows maybe one of the episodes might be ....."impossible indy makes a 510 moar loar" or "waynos guide on how to make a diesel datto run on cooking oil..."

Today's special guest..... Braden!!!!

Too practiced and slick and full of fake laughter.

Honestly, I like the guy but he needs a good director to tell him to not laugh after everything he says. Seems like a decent dude tho who truly likes cars. Chip Foose strikes me as another very decent human being but I don't care much for his designs. I like "Chasing Classic Cars" better'n any of the shows even tho Carrini is a cold fish who seems pretty fond of the high end stuff.