5-10-08

datsunfish

Me and Datdoug were talking last night and he told me his birthday was on 5-10.I think he is going to be 62.:fu:I had recently mentioned having a small datto meet at the park by my house and we thought this would be a good day for it.Its on a saturday so anyone who wants to come should do so.Its in downtown Port Orchard.I will post up some directions later.I hope a few of you can come out.It should be fun.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most people here are more concearned about June 20th

Who The Fuck R You!? Datsunfish is graciously hosting a BBQ for all Ratsun members and inviting whoever wants to come and you have that to say!:fu:

He's not saying its a must come event. He is just putting it out there for all to see. If they can make it great! If they cant great! But we dont need your snide little fucking remarks! Please do come tho so I can put my foot in your skinny little ass! I dont mean that in a bad way!:D

Come On Kiz! Your better than that!:blink:

Will be happy to attend your BBQ. it is nice to have get togethers and meet new people

man I wish I lived closer!

I would love to eat and talk datsun(and celebrate a birthday) with you guys!

if anybody's ever going through southern Idaho, let me know and I'll buy you lunch!:D

sorry to step on toes. I was just trying to poke fun at 620s. Nothing against your plans or anything.

It's like I go away for a couple of days and everyone forgot how to have fun.

No Shit Gee! Besides I think your comment was hilarious:lol: People are forgetting about the humor, and thats too bad.

I cant make it to the party:(

Now I get it!:blink:

It did seem a bit odd for Kiz to get snooty here but with all the bickering and ego trips lately I saw it the same as Doug.

Anywho,anyone who can make it out please feel free to do so.But I swear,the first SOB to ask if I know how to mount discs on a 521 will be......:lol:

Guest jaimesix
Me and Datdoug were talking last night and he told me his birthday was on 5-10.I think he is going to be 62.:fu:I had recently mentioned having a small datto meet at the park by my house and we thought this would be a good day for it.Its on a saturday so anyone who wants to come should do so.Its in downtown Port Orchard.I will post up some directions later.I hope a few of you can come out.It should be fun.

Thanks for the invitation. I appreciate it. :)Too bad I am in southern California , otherwise I would show up.

Happy B day in advance.

Take some pixes. ;)

Jaime.__________________________________________________________

Well,I dont think we are gonna do this on 5-10 after all.Turns out Doug has prior arrangements to pimp some Ho's that day!Being his birthday and all.Plus I gotta go fishing so I can stock up for POTD 2.:fu:Who likes broasted carp?:blink: