Jezabel's Dime

Jezabel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just read your thread, nice progress! I think my beater has the window seal you are wanting to look at......hope this is what you meant lol

2012-05-15_09-20-25_236.jpg

love the wheels !!!

and yes that is the seal we are looking for. Are you wanting to sale it ??? If not where did you get this from. The 510 is kind of at a slow point trying to find the missing pieces amd figure out what bolt went where or replaced with what arrgh the slow point hahahahah

love the wheels !!!

and yes that is the seal we are looking for. Are you wanting to sale it ??? If not where did you get this from. The 510 is kind of at a slow point trying to find the missing pieces amd figure out what bolt went where or replaced with what arrgh the slow point hahahahah

Thanks, that is the way I bought the car and the previous owner is not sure where that seal came from. I'm currently in the middle of building my 69 2 door and may use this windshield and seal on that, but if I don't I will let you know if I decide to sell it. Yeah, I've been playing the "find the mods" game with this one lol. The guy I bought both cars from, knew nothing about them!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

going to have its maiden voyage to blue lake?

No Wont be ready lolz but you guessed that already

if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

Exactly

wow a girl who's into Datsuns is harder to find than a clean Datsun. so double score. car is looking great. keep up the good work.

Yea I scored big time and she got a killer car out of it.

So Jez started a new job working rotating 12's and we are waiting on a few pieces to show up. I will try to post up some pics today got to up load them.

Hope to have it ready for the next NWAA autocross.

• 2 weeks later...

So i want to say THANK YOU TO Phil !!!!!! for comming up and getting me squared away on the wiring. We have a few things that need our immediate attention. Jez is going to make a carpet kit today while clean up the wires. Then to mount the seats put the glass in and roll it!!!

Also does anyone have some tail light housing and the clips that hold the headlight bulb in??

• 4 weeks later...

So my health has taken a turn and well that's Facebook shit!!

I got the car rewired and cleaned up. As all projects they grow as you go !! Jez would like to put in a roll cage and well that's beyond my skills, is there anyone in the Portland/Vancouver area that could help with this?? Or know where we could order/Buy one ??

• 8 months later...

So we made it Canby what a fun ride and good time to be had!! But the trans is FUCKED and I am on the hunt for a new one, But this whole ka2.4de is all new to me. So what trans can bolt up to a kade and where to find one, I have searched C/L with no avail  any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated !!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...